Whr to file the complaint against fraud CS??

prabhu (Business) (52 Points)

27 June 2008  

Misconduct by Company Secretary - Dishonestly  makes me the director of a Company without my Consent? What shld I DO Now??..
Hi I am prabhu,
my problem is very critical. I am a victim of a fraud CS. The matter is that I was the director of a Pvt. Ltd Company till November 2007 and then I resigned. Now this month only I came to know that this fraud CS had made me the director of this Co. again by dishonestly, removing one of the directors - using my Digital Signatures or may be by Fabricating my signatures.
I also came to know that when this particular Co. starts coming in huge loss then he deceitfully resigned one of the director and had reappointed me as Additional Director of that company with out my consent or notice, I came to abt know this by my Bank.. Where they tries to open a fake Account.
The other director who had left is also involved with him. I also came to know that there is a huge financial liability on the previous director(who left), of which he is now trying to escape and for the reason he had made me the director falsely.
Also This CS is now trying to extort money from me now , giving threats tht he will spoil my reputation by engaging me in false allegations. Police administration is also not cooperating with me in this matter, as CS is not giving me any papers or details of why you had used my digital Signatures even after my resignation.
I also came to know that this CS is doing many other fraudulent activities in the area. Please suggest me that whether I will be liable for any financial dues for the company's losses. Please tell me the right procedure to file a complaint against this CS.
Where to file the complaint. How can we prevent this CS from doing his bad deeds in future.I have also mailed ICSI in this concerned but dint find any reply. what are bodies to which I should complaint abt this matter in my state (Madhya Pradesh) and in India. I want to prevent other innocent peoples from becoming his victims in future. Plz Reply as early as possible.
Plz reply me on my email id: iseeyoulife @ yahoo.com