EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Which type of work is in Article ship????

Page no : 2

G!rdhar! Jang!d (Tax Consultants ) (680 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

CA is not easy as you are thinking so always think positive and do ur work.... it is staring period it may be that ur sir will give you more some other work if he think so fit to your so..

Mansi (CA (Final), B.com) (939 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

G!rdhar! Jang!d, when i said that CA is too easy ... i know , even everybody knows How Ca is ? its tough and best professional course i have been ever heard ... aur rhi baat starting period i know thts y m waiting for last 6 months .. you know that why he did so , bcoz i have past 3  yrs of accounting exp. and he knows very well that thing .. that y he terminate his accountant  after joing of 1 month of my articlship ... but still am waiting ....

Replied 21 July 2011

Originally posted by : Mansi
G!rdhar! Jang!d, when i said that CA is too easy ... i know , even everybody knows How Ca is ? its tough and best professional course i have been ever heard ... aur rhi baat starting period i know thts y m waiting for last 6 months .. you know that why he did so , bcoz i have past 3  yrs of accounting exp. and he knows very well that thing .. that y he terminate his accountant  after joing of 1 month of my articlship ... but still am waiting ....

ok ok ok ... than leave and join any other place.. i know you know better than me your problem...

Replied 21 July 2011

hmmm.. i try my best

Prachi (CA FINAL) (2309 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

only try to concerntrate on ur work and try to avoid ur probelms. this will really help u dear.

Replied 21 July 2011

i try prachi , even i dont want to take transfer , i just want  to convess my sir .. because i like challenegs ..you know it is easy to take a tranfer and go somewhere, but its tough to retain in same place and try to convess sir , so that they provide me much work of audits , taxation and any other .. you   know  today sir will provide me some Returns work :)

Replied 21 July 2011

Originally posted by : Mansi

i try prachi , even i dont want to take transfer , i just want  to convess my sir .. because i like challenegs ..you know it is easy to take a tranfer and go somewhere, but its tough to retain in same place and try to convess sir , so that they provide me much work of audits , taxation and any other .. you   know  today sir will provide me some Returns work :)

tell to ur boss abt this site he will automaticly understand ur prblm if he see ur post and problem if cant tel him directly

Rohit Agarwal (AGM (Accounts)) (269 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Jokes apart.. If the no. of clients of ur employer is gud enough den stay else switch over...

armchairca (Day trader/ Entrepreneur / IPCC student)   (146 Points)
Replied 07 August 2011

Originally posted by : Rohit Agarwal

Jokes apart.. If the no. of clients of ur employer is gud enough den stay else switch over...

although I am a CPT student, I may have no idea about articleship but what you said about the "No. of Employers" looks a very logical.

Rohit Agarwal (AGM (Accounts)) (269 Points)
Replied 08 August 2011

Originally posted by : armchairca

although I am a CPT student, I may have no idea about articleship but what you said about the "No. of Employers" looks a very logical.

this to correct u dat i had not said no. of employers, however, i had said the no. of clients an employer is havings.

Satyan Rohilla (CA (Final) Student) (119 Points)
Replied 12 November 2011

Try for Rakesh Raj n associates in FBD...
Its best firm in FBD...

And do mistakes as much as you can in ur accounting work...It will surely work..hehe

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: