Easy Office
Easy Office

Whether to pursue ca or not

Page no : 2

CA.Vikash (Na) (192 Points)
Replied 14 April 2014

Dear Praveen 

Go ahead with chartered accountancy course it is well rewarding and paid cousrse if u ar interested to play with number.Me  2 done 2+ and graduation from science and now i am well settled chartered accountant just in 1.5yrs,

All the best.

srikanth (ca student) (25 Points)
Replied 14 April 2014

Hey Praveen do u know max no. of students that pass CA Exams are MPC students.Myself i am from MPC background and secured 972 marks .I had passed my CPT well and passed both Groups of IPCC in 1st attemt itself.CA course is easy for tje people who study well with lot of determination and confidence.My personal advice is join CA .It is one of the couses that dis

Vikram M. (Unemployed) (504 Points)
Replied 14 April 2014

Not worth the risk. Indian CA is not a decent course. It is a trap. If you are really interested in this profession, you should look at foreign Accounting degrees in US or UK. Those are worth investing time into.

Hitesh (Chartered accountant) (382 Points)
Replied 14 April 2014

professional standard is required for getting through.........consistency with professional std is must for CA course........so u must make a wise choice while selecting the stream.

Shiva (Student) (23 Points)
Replied 14 April 2014

Hey buddy ....i m also a science student and doing ipcc now i have cleared my cpt recently with good marks and there is nothing like dat.dat science students cant do CA.....we r human being and we can extend our limits....so dont think go 4 it man.

Hemant Pandit (articl assistant) (284 Points)
Replied 14 April 2014

one thing to tell you that may encourage you...

if you are from scenece i have seen many people from scence doing very well in CA exams..

you can understand costing and FM in both inter and final level of CA exam as it invoves many mathematical concept as well.. u may not like theory subjecys like law and audit,, but its not that difficult to cop up ... and you will gain alot from 3 years of articleship...

at the end its your choice... al the best...

CA PARAS BAFNA (Practising CA ) (33423 Points)
Replied 14 April 2014

1. As far as passing CA is concerend, there is no difficulty for a Science student to cop up with. You can clear the CA Exams easily.

2. Before joining CA -you have to analyse  about your life style, your desired working hours, your hobbies and interests etc Also decide your preference between a Job or a Practise. If you want to go in a job Engineering from IIT or NIIT will reward you better. The campus selections are on and average are higher in terms of money and number of selected candidates.

3. If you have a passion to deal with a good number of  people, you may like practising as a CA. 

4. So, select that path only which suits the most to youself. 

UMA (STUDENT) (43 Points)
Replied 15 April 2014

3Things... ..1..Will with hardworking nature ..2..pations with money ..3..LUCKn

harish (employee) (56 Points)
Replied 05 May 2014

It depends on your interest totally. Please take CA course only if u love ca subjects because u need to acquire expert knowledge specially accounting, auditing, taxation & fin. Mgt. There is no point in blaming afterwards that these are boring or difficult. Your approach and command over the subject will greatly determine your chances of becoming CA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: