EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Whether 2 exemptions in the same group is possible

Page no : 2

bobby (ca student) (20 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

hi.....

mr ashish mishra u can avail all the three exemptions upto the may-10 attempt.......

after that all the exemptions will lapsed..

so give ur best in nov-09 attempt in misc paper only.... (u need not to sit in rest three papers till may-10 attempt)

bobby (ca student) (20 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

hi  mr mukesh jain..... 

u can not avail the exemption in IDT paper... as it could have been availed in nov-08 and june-09 attempt...(any exemption can be availed only in following two attempts)

now u can avail the exemption benefit in nov-09 and may10 attempt for mics paper only......

after that this exemption will also lapsed...

CA O.P. SINGH (O P Singh & Co.) (426 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

you will not get further exemption . If you had the  same in single attempt then you could have avail the same.

CA Mukesh Jain S (Chartered Accountant in Practice)   (692 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Joseph i had asked in noida.thier reply is until u exhaust earlier exemptions u cant take fresh

CS JOSEPH CHERIYAN, ACS (COMPANY SECRETARY) (107 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Originally posted by :Mukesh Jain S
" Joseph i had asked in noida.thier reply is until u exhaust earlier exemptions u cant take fresh "

Noida office has given the same clarification to me also.But they have not given the reference based which they have given the reply.Still The confusion exists

Sandeep Marathe (CA Final) (423 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

yes it is possible u got 63 in IDT in prev attempt & now u got 68 in MICS. so now u have to score 200-132=68 in total with min 40 marks in each Costing & DT.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: