Where is Ankur Sir???????????

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)

10 January 2011  

Five days ago my frnd Simranjeet Sigh post a forum ankur Garg isr is missing from CCI..May b many of you saw that post and may b even noticed that Ankur sir is not using CCI from jan 1st..In Simranjeet's post many of the members comment he may b busy with personal life...I too agreewith our senior members that those who are helping us in CCI also have personal life and as told in Simranjeet's post everyone need a break..But dont knw why i dont feel he is not using CCI because of his personal matters becoz he is active in facebook..Whenever I mail him before he send me reply too..But when i mail him about this matter he didint reply me.Same happened with Simranjeet also..I dont knw what the actual problem is...Then also i wish to say sorry on behalf of each and every member in CCI if anyone in our CCI family hurt u..so plz comeback bayya...We all are waiting 4 u... If Bayya is not using CCi becoz of his personal problem then its ok...otherwise plz comeback today itself bayya.....

orkut scrap

Jithna mai samajthi hu Ankur bayya jab b time milthe hey uske busy time maim he is using CCi not facebook...but last 10 days se bayya CCI sayad open b nahi ki..thats y i post this forum to say him sorry if anybody(including me) in CCI hurt him