Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

Where is ACA Anurag sir

Page no : 8

Apurvakumar k shah (Senior Auditor) (417 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

i think group 1 will be 21% and group 2 will be 14%

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Dear All,

Some people thinks that i am playing with the emotions of the students so its better to stay away from all this .

Why should i waste my energy ?

At last i can say " All the best & May God Bless You "

Bye 

2 Like

Rahul (CA Final) (399 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Mr. Anurag stop playing these games i am an experienced person of your mind games plz do some constructive work rather than fooling the students and i am not talking without any base if u people want i can share his previous predictions which will prove that his posts are nowhere to reality...and these type of statements that be ready for surprise and shock he posted in previous attemt also

Replied 17 July 2017

Mr. anurag plz do some constructive work i am very much aware of your mind games last time your prediction was not even close to reality and last time also u said the same things that be ready for shock/surprises

Replied 17 July 2017

6 months ago ACA Anurag Enjoy the little things 1662 13643 Dear All, As per the latest update (As per sources) Passing percentage of Group 2 would be around 18.50% and Of Group 1 16% . Both group pass percentage will be around 12% Above percentage may change as per the requirement of industry , As per my own view result of Group 2 and Group 1 will be above 20% and Both group will be around 15% (My Own Opinon) All the best God Bless you Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=378758&offset=17

Replied 17 July 2017

see his previous attempts posts and pass percentage and decide for yourself

Replied 17 July 2017

.......................................................................................................................

Attached File : 492168 20170717224148 aca 1.jpg downloaded: 228 times

CA Mayank Khatri (CA) (1013 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Originally posted by : ACA Anurag
Dear All,

Some people thinks that i am playing with the emotions of the students so its better to stay away from all this .

Why should i waste my energy ?

At last i can say " All the best & May God Bless You "

Bye 

Sir 

At your position they are bound to be haters 

You just keep working hard. Your success will nullify your haters

2 Like

Shubhangi Kapoor (114 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

I think sir these people need to chek uske bad bhi apne updates diye h n sir we trust you
1 Like

Replied 17 July 2017

................................................................................

Attached File : 492168 20170717224818 aca 2.jpg downloaded: 153 times

Replied 17 July 2017

i have followed his messages from last two attempts and they were never close to reality....i also trusted him first but after two attempts i am very much convinced that he only takes the advantage of nervous students...rest is upto you if u want to follow him u will get to know the truth shortly....and lastly i have my relative in one of the highest positions in icai and i know these kind of information never comes out it will be a professional misconduct and strict action can be taken so noone will dare to do this...

Replied 17 July 2017

Originally posted by : Shubhangi Kapoor
I think sir these people need to chek uske bad bhi apne updates diye h n sir we trust you

these were his final pass percentages u need to check before u speak

Maithili (1) (476 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Dear Friend, i think you are under a misconception about Anurag Sir. He is our only reliable source . He has always strived for the welfare of us students.

I'm sure he has already raised his voice in our favour.Thats why he said that we would be 'smiling tommorrow' as the passing percentage may increase. Let us appreciate his efforts.

3 Like

NIKHIL (article trainee) (204 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

please don't use words " strived for welfare of students "
hahaha
he's juzz predictioning
1 Like

Replied 17 July 2017

pass percentage of may 2016 was-

1st grp-18.21

2nd grp-18.78