Easy Office
LCI Learning

What % will u all expect in CA final old and new course ?

Page no : 2

CA MAULIK (C.A) (937 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

thax shinoj..................

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

Hope the Final valuation of papers might be in progress..Some major and minor concerns to be viewed and corrected and judged are :

There has to be shift in RESULT'S OF JANAURY  2011 from Agarwal's, Jain's , Sharma's, Verma's, Gupta's Goyal's and Shah's to some other Addresses !! Majority of students are fed up of seeing the successful achievement of above category of students. India is moving and if it has to be developed in meaningful manner there need not be any disparity in any kind of society !  The reason behind such result is a mystery so far !

This times results should beat previous high results. Everyone has performed well and Institute has no reason to give negative interpretation if result gets posted low !! Well result might be definately all time high !!

It has happened in last MAY exam that there were several ICAI branche's in which not even a single student turned a Chartered !! Donno its a shame or fame for ICAI !! Hope this time there will be some chartered's in every branch's of ICAI

In my view result will break the previous high of 29% in both the groups. India is moving so ICAI will definately move !! All the best..Many chartereds this time.

shinoj (ab) (1201 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

don't think results will be better coz difficulty level of nov 2010 was higher than that of may 2010 of 2nd group..

CA MAULIK (C.A) (937 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

@ robin Agree but i think we should focus on our performance rather than others...........what i think is results should be fair and should not based on bias to a particular region or people.............india is growing nw and results must also..........i dnt agree wid the results if it is below 10% bcoz all are brilliant and except cutoff.it's nt  possible to bring results down to 2 to3 %... thats my personal view.........

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. PRAVEEN V CA FINAL

old course 1.5 to 2.00 %( both gr )

new course 4.0 to 6.00% ( both gr )

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

There has to be shift in RESULT'S OF JANAURY  2011 from Agarwal's, Jain's , Sharma's, Verma's, Gupta's Goyal's and Shah's to some other Addresses !!

hm.............. robin wat is it means???????????

CA Sonia Narang (Deputy Manager- Audit) (62 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

For old course maximum 2%

1 Like

CA Sonia Narang (Deputy Manager- Audit) (62 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

Can anyone tell me about the modifications in study material for May 2011 for old course? Will the entire course be changed for Mya 2011.

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

what  ever happens keep your finger crossed 

and 

2 Like

Yash (employment) (47 Points)
Replied 04 January 2011

for ca final(old)group two, 20% pass is essential and reasonable(many students are struggling seriously from 2 years or even prior to that to clear this group).

4 Like

C.A. Dhara (Practising Charteded Accountant)   (188 Points)
Replied 13 January 2011

I think second group ka result aacha ho as many students are hanging due to only second group.

naveen kumar jain (article) (56 Points)
Replied 17 January 2011

HARD TO HAVE HONEST PREDICTION

AGAR PECHALA KARAB THA TO IS BAR ACHEY KE UMID BANTI HAI

BAKI   JOBI DECIDED HOGA  WAHI HOGA

ICAI KE MAHIMA

Pradip Gohil (Chief Executive) (131 Points)
Replied 17 January 2011

6 to 8 % from Old and 3 to 5 % from new Course

CA Punit (CA) (1775 Points)
Replied 17 January 2011

Old or New.... This time the result is going to be good:)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: