Easy Office
Easy Office

What value to mention on c form?

Page no : 2

DEEPAK ROHERA (Senior Accountant) (285 Points)
Replied 23 March 2013

Dear Asish

C form value is including cost of material + excise duty + CST= Total invoice value 

if you have any other query please check

https://www.icai.org/resource_file/19117comp_sugans_pe2_itcst_cp18.pdf

rajkumar poddar (owner) (21 Points)
Replied 24 March 2013

when we sell any thing against form 'C ', we sell this as concessional sale and when we receive the form and submit to proper authorities, it should be comparable with sales figures without tax, hence the value should be without tax.

srinivas (Manager) (31 Points)
Replied 24 March 2013

Dear Friends,

In my opinion, the transactions being made by the company should be declared to the concerned authorities on which the taxation is computed.  In order to make this transparent transaction, it is made as a system that, a 'C' form should be issued alonwith the vehicle thru which the material is despatched..  So, while issuing the 'C' Form, you should mention clearly that, the details of the consignee, the consignor, the destination etc., are important, Further, you should declare the raised Invoice No. date etc.,.. The same invoice and its further transactions should be reflected in the consequent transactions..  Here, the value indicated in the 'C' Form is not that criteria.. Coz.. this is not the basic document.. the basic document is INVOICE only..  So, it is specific that, you mention the total Gross Value of the Invoice..

SRINIVAS 

Vinit Shethia (Partner) (21 Points)
Replied 24 March 2013

The amount to be mentioned in the FORM 'C' is the total amount payable to the supplier i.e. the invoice amount. The reason for the above is ....

1) When the entity takes the FORM 'C' from the Govt. department to issue form to the supplier it need to disclosed the total amount payable to that supplier in order to correlate with the return filed.

2) If the amount as per return is not in agreement with the amount mentioned for availing the FORM 'C' the department will straight away reject the application filed for availing FORM 'C' by the entity.

Nazia (Asst Manager - Finance) (139 Points)
Replied 26 March 2013

who has to issue C-form? For example, Goods are purchased from Bangalore, I am in chennai , my customer is in punjab. Invoice is raised on my company, chennai. But goods are delivered directly to my end customer in punjab. In this case who has to issue the c-form. chennai company or punjab company?

Pls reply

Replied 26 March 2013

who has to issue C-form? For example, Goods are purchased from Bangalore, I am in chennai , my customer is in punjab. Invoice is raised on my company, chennai. But goods are delivered directly to my end customer in punjab. In this case who has to issue the c-form. chennai company or punjab company?

Pls reply

Asish Kumar Nath (Accountant) (78 Points)
Replied 26 March 2013

Dear Nazia,

It seems E1 transaction as you mentioned. In this case you customer at Punjab will issue C form to you , you shall issue C form to your  supplier to Bangalore and your supplier will issue E1 to you bit if it is not in E1 your supplier will not issue any E1 to you.

1 Like

Replied 26 March 2013

Thanks for replyin Asish,

another transaction is my project site is in punjab but i don have registration in punjab. M registered only in chennai, goods are sent from my supplier in bangalore to my project site in punjab.

Kindly advise is c-form issued based on bill to address or ship to address.

In invoice bill to is chennai address, ship to is project site

Asish Kumar Nath (Accountant) (78 Points)
Replied 26 March 2013

The C form will be issue from your Chennai office only.
1 Like

Replied 26 March 2013

Thanks asish.. Can u give me any rules relating to this issue

Suresh Kumar (Accountant) (31 Points)
Replied 04 April 2015

dears, we book the purchase in our books as product value + excise+ cst, because cst is not a input tax which credit we avail. so c form issue whole value of product except transportation and frieght etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: