What to do if I want to start Accounting service in small city

DHIRAJ (Article assistant) (67 Points)

21 May 2022  
I am a semi qualified CA. earlier I was not in a position to work as an accountant as I was not confident in CA curriculum and field itself. But now I am not getting any satisfaction in job and also it's taking long to complete CA , I want to start on my own. I want to start like other CAs. As I am CA inter completed I have to start as an accountant/bookkeeper only. I have questions and concern in mind

1. What type of service I can provide. ( I am interested little more into practical part not into taxation and compliances)

how and what type of accounting services I can offer from time to time

how and what type of Financial management consultation and ideas I can offer from time to time so that client will appreciate and he will get impressed

how to communicate our advertising about accounting and financial consultant services, so that client gets attracted

how we can provide or communicate and advertise our financial modeling consultation & skills, business model consultation and skills, investment portfolio consultation ( as I am interested in this area too)

how we as a semi qualified accountant can be more smarter and 2 steps forward than other established CAs in city ( as they have their practice in Audit and Taxation and compliances and finalization) because at some areas they also lack knowledge and ideas.

how we can approach businessmen for all above services without any strong marketing and advertising. I know it's important to get client but established CAs and accountant can win at this point. so what strategy to apply here so that our work speaks

please share ideas, strategies and answers to these questions. Also share some other area of work ( not compliances, audit and taxation) but other creative and technical Areas where CAs lack expertise.