EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

What's wrong with me where i'm going wrong in my studies?

Page no : 2

DEEPA VYAS (CA ) (2039 Points)
Replied 13 September 2012

Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its
strength."

There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t.
What you’ve got to do is turn around and say ‘watch me’.

Vivek empty ur mind 4m all negative thoughts ,they r d biggest obstacle in ur path So just b calm , set aside all d worries. forget all past failures n make a new start wid d confidence that u can do it ..........

BE HAPPY N ENJOY UR STUDIES............GOOD WISHES R WID U

Neetika Gupta NG (CA-Final, B.com(H)) (250 Points)

same situation wid me.. from nov10sad

RAVI PARASHAR (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (41 Points)

it's hard time.....go on your strength and reduce weaknesses....

best of luck......hope u will sure clear in next time....

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)

Originally posted by : Vivek
Sirs
I have been attempting my exams from quite a long time in my pcc level but I'm unable to meet success from last 7attempts, my scores are as follows
Nov2009

Im not knowing what's wrong with me from past 4years I haven't even smiled even once, before joining ca I always used to be so happy but not now... Stress is killing and bogging me down.. I can't go to my friends nor talk to my relatives they ask me what I'm doing I had to say I'm doing ca pcc same answer from past 4years I'm feeling shame of my selves.. I used to enjoy my studies in my 12th I used to feel happy while solving problems in exams but I'm shivering in exam hall while I'm doing the exams... The bad feelings are killing me.. I was a 79% guy in my 12 thbut to fail like this in ca exams is hurting me like hell.. I don't know what's happening to me.. I don't know how to study while these feelings cropup when I'm studying..

It seems a very familiar problem to me since i have passed it too. Now it was your bad time and nothing else.

The problem is what you told yourself

1. "I haven't even smiled even once, before joining ca I always used to be so happy but not now... Stress is killing and bogging me down"

2. I can't go to my friends nor talk to my relatives they ask me what I'm doing I had to say I'm doing ca pcc same answer from past 4years I'm feeling shame of my selves.

3. I don't know what's happening to me.. I don't know how to study while these feelings cropup when I'm studying.

It will take just 5 minutes to me to answer your problem but it will take 2 months to follow by you.

Are you ready?

solutions

1. tension kills your internal power, so always try to be happy. don't look at your present. look at your bright past and future

2. Apne  bare me kabhi b bura mat socho, kyoki iske liye bhagwan ne hamare rishtedaro or padosiyo ko pura theka diya hai….

3. If you think it easy, its easy, else its very hard. So now take it easy.

This may also helpful-

what extra ca exams demands

read other motivational articles too for 1 or 2 days and then full concentrate on study. you will feel light

Make a two month plan to revise whole syllable topic wise in two months at least twice.

Best wishes

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)

Originally posted by : Vivek
from last 7attempts, my scores are as follows
Nov2009
Accounts 28 42 41 36 48 47
Auditing 55 49 52. 45. 47 54
Law and38 43. 42. 45. 58 59
Costing. 32 34 45 58. 45 42 47
Tax. 47 56. 47. 37. 45 38 57
It sm. 48 45. 43. 47. 44 46 43

Leave it, just leave your past, don't make burdon on you of your past mistakes. make a new start. take this attempt as your first and last attempt. After clearing tear all your past marksheets.

Remember these line

this is not just a exam for me, it is my destination. i have to achieve it and i am going to achieve it.

make yourself strong with these kind of strong ideas instead of the weak once

paridhi (CA Final) (44 Points)

Set a benchmark, this november you will complete PCC - ukhad le jise jo ukhadna hai, tujhe toh bas CA banna hai. angel Pz be very clear in your mind that you will not let any of the negative/disappointing thoughts enter your mind while studing.

Just stay calm and focused while studying. And I suggest also go for some recreational activity...some sport activity should compliment really well to releive you of all the presure built up. I know time is less and lots to cover but have faith in yourself, this is something only you can develop in yourself and not anybody else. Ryt?

All the bestt. I wish to see you smile and gelling around with ppl after all the positive vibes recd from all your CCI Friends. We are alwayz there for you ! winksmileysmiley

sneha (student) (33 Points)

u know what nov is goin 2 b my 6th attempt. life is 2 bad 2 even sit down n cry over wat has happend .even me a 79% girl till 12th. i dont even feel a thing rite now. it is so so painful.

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)

Just Do it..............

It's Ur Life.............U r the Creator of ur life.............

U will definitely achieve success,,,,,,,,,,,:)

Ramesh (Tester) (28 Points)
Replied 14 September 2012

Check https://knowhisjob.com/ to know what kind of work chartered accountants do in various companies.

vidhya (na) (51 Points)
Replied 05 October 2012

hi vivek !

i have had suffered  with same guilt and shame of failing my ipcc exams twice while all my friends cleared it!

i really dont feel ipcc or pcc exams are that difficult its only that ipcc is huge , very huge with limited time. there are so many chapters  in every subject sub divided into further subject. only 1 month is left now n still i don,t know i get bored and tire of studies after 1-2 hrs only. max i can study for 6 hrs in a day. i easily get distracted , and start feeling pessimistic thereafter. i cant execute my timetable very well but for past  couple of weeks i have started feeling motivated . credit goes to this website only which provides  me so many useful articles to motivate .now im realy prepared well for a month to study well. 

1. i have made my own exam timetable and im taking own exams (100 marks) of each subject like f.m,indirect tax,accounting standard,individually .scoring good marks will motivate you and make you imagine that you have pass your ream exams as well. try this. realy helps  in motivating.

2. i study only for 2 hrs at a time because after that i mentally get tire and bore of my studies.but my breaks dont exceed for more than 1 hr. i also  take a nap  (1hr) in afternoon, it really helps in refreshng my mind.

3.i also workout for 45 mins ,it  helps you to relive stress.

4. i dont study whole night. instead i like to get up early in morning at 4:00am. morning studies are awesome.

5. i make promise to myself to complete my target at any how but realistic  and attainable ones, or else incompletion of the same de motivates me and riun my whole day,

6.when i got my results i was in depression for a week even started getting second thoughts of whether  to quit c.a because personally i was average in my acedemics in my school days. i didnt had stamina of studying 10 hrs a day. but my parents motivated me for my next attemp. my professors advice me not to compare myself with others.

LATER I REALISED MY MISTAKE , in my 1st attemp i was myself not prepared for  studies because of classes, college and itt, in second attemt  was soo scared and confuse from where to study wht to study that i coulnt make it on time. but still i thought im going to clear my group-1 but flunk in law. then my professor advice me  to stick to one book only. gathering notes from different classes and purchaing textbooks will only burden your  studies more. even if you stick to module , you can easily score +60. practice parctical manual 5  times rather than solving large number of problems . because we dnt have time.. AND MOST IMPORTANT CLEAR YOUR CONCEPTS.IN PRACTICLE SUBJECTS.  for theory better stick to your classes notes or any good reference book. dont go for module.

i thought of sharing this with you so that i can help you in motivating. i hope it helps you! all the best!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: