Easy Office
LCI Learning

What's wrong with IGNOU???

Page no : 2

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

Originally posted by : CA MANISH AGRAWAL

People r so workless ,the wishes for B.com,today they wishes for class one passed.

Hahaha... Lol!!!blush

Anyways, thanks for your reply.yes

Urvashi Saini (Difference between Peak Performers & everyone else is what "everyone else" thinks)   (1494 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

I had also applied in ignou for graduation after 12th... But due to ipcc coaching I was unable to attend the exams of ignou.. 
The assignments were so tough that I refuses to attempt and left ignou...
After a year i joined the university of my city.. 
Good thing is i'm 2nd year regular student of private nature..wink
Before reading your post I had regret that why i left ignou and lost two years..
But now thinking thank god...
Well said whatever happens, happens for good...
Well congrats for your graduation...yes

Replied 01 March 2013

Originally posted by : Urvashi

I had also applied in ignou for graduation after 12th... But due to ipcc coaching I was unable to attend the exams of ignou.. 
The assignments were so tough that I refuses to attempt and left ignou...
After a year i joined the university of my city.. 
Good thing is i'm 2nd year regular student of private nature..
Before reading your post I had regret that why i left ignou and lost two years..
But now thinking thank god...
Well said whatever happens, happens for good...
Well congrats for your graduation...

Yes, what's done is done. Regretting over the past is just the most stupid thing to do. Because it spoils the present, which is most important than anything else. And thanks for your wishes.

But now I'm actually in a dilemma if I shall do M.com from IGNOU or not, after seeing all these erratic stuff with IGNOU.angry

purshotam vohra (CA IPCC) (138 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

Well in that case SOL - DU is best 

anirban dev (....... :)) (151 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

I had cleared my graduation from IGNOU ........ B.Com(A&F) in December 2011 term end exams .....

What an University dude  .......... 1year and 2months gone ........ still neither received my Degree nor Marks Sheet ........ laugh

Yaar main CA ban gaya but still Graduation ka Degree nahi mila angry

Complain ke liye jao toh wk baar bolte hain yeha baat karo .... fir waha baat karo .... University filled with a bunch of jokers ....

Replied 01 March 2013

Originally posted by : anirban dev
 1year and 2months gone ........ still neither received my Degree nor Marks Sheet ........ 

What what what? angry

Are you serious???

anirban dev (....... :)) (151 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

Yes buddy.....

Mail them scanned copy of your CPT & IPCC - Marksheet and Your Articles completion certificate .....This will help you out to receive the degree faster ......... 

As in my case i had to run many a times to atleast get to know that I have to mail such details ....and please dont hope to receive ur degree and marksheet before 5-6 months .

Half of the guys over there in New Delhi .... Doesnt even know that there is B.Com(A&F) course in Ignou ....

Mail the details to SSC & SED Departments and 'cc' them to Professor Madhu Tyagi, Program Co-ordinator and Professor Pushpalata Tripathi and Vice Chancellors office-students wing.

I still havent received my degree  angry

Replied 02 March 2013

Originally posted by : anirban dev

Yes buddy.....

Mail them scanned copy of your CPT & IPCC - Marksheet and Your Articles completion certificate .....This will help you out to receive the degree faster ......... 

As in my case i had to run many a times to atleast get to know that I have to mail such details ....and please dont hope to receive ur degree and marksheet before 5-6 months .

Half of the guys over there in New Delhi .... Doesnt even know that there is B.Com(A&F) course in Ignou ....

Mail the details to SSC & SED Departments and 'cc' them to Professor Madhu Tyagi, Program Co-ordinator and Professor Pushpalata Tripathi and Vice Chancellors office-students wing.

I still havent received my degree  

Thanks for all that useful info..........yes

charanteja.nsr (ACMA and BCOM) (818 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

AFTER A LONG BATTLE (1.5 YEARS) WITH IGNOU I RECEIVED MY IGNOU BCOM (F&CA) GRADE CARD AND PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE RECENTLY (10 DAYS AGO ) .

I MAILED , PHONED NOT LESS THAN 100 TIMES , NO REPLY FOR ANY  PHONE CALL IF LUCKILY SOME ONE PICKS THEY SUPRISINGLY ASKED ME IS THERE A COURSE OFFERED LIKE  BCOM (F&CA) BY IGNOU, IN RETURN .

ONE FINE DAY I GOT A EMAIL FROM ONE OF PROFESSORS TO WHOM I MAILED REGADING DEGREE CERTIFICATE, HE REPLIED NOW I AM RETIRED FROM IGNOU I CAN'T HELP YOU IN THIS ISSUE . I HAVE LOT OF BITTER EXPERIENCES LIKE THIS AND DECIDED NOT TO DO ANY THING .

MY DAD TOLD ME TO CHECK PROSPECTS FOR ANY ANY PROCEUDRE TO GET TRANSCRIPTS AND CERTIFICATES , LUCKILY  I FOUND AN APPLICATION FOR PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE I FILLED AND SENT ALONG WITH MY ICWAI DEGREE TRANSCRIPTS AND CERTIFICATES TO THE ADDRESS GIVEN IN FORM TWICE .  

NOW IGNOU STARTED DESPATCHING ALL GRADE CARD'S AND PROVISONAL CERTIFICATES  EVEN MY FRIEND GOT IT 5 DAYS AGO, HE CALLED THIS NUMBER 01129573018 AND SENT SCANNED CERTIFICATES TO THIS MAIL icai-soms @ ignou.ac.in .

DON'T LEAVE THEM UNTILL THEY SENT YOU GRADE CARD AND PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE ..... AND MOST IMPORTANT THING IS NOBODY KNOWS HOW TO GET ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE ...  CONVOCATION IS THE ROUTE BUT NO CONVOCATION HAS BEEN HELD IN LAST 1 YEARS ... SO IF WE R LUCK , WE MAY GET IN NEXT CONVOCATION ....

ANY HOW CONGRATES TO YOU FOR SUCCESS  ...!! . 

Replied 02 March 2013

Originally posted by : charanteja.nsr

AFTER A LONG BATTLE (1.5 YEARS) WITH IGNOU I RECEIVED MY IGNOU BCOM (F&CA) GRADE CARD AND PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE RECENTLY (10 DAYS AGO ) .

I MAILED , PHONED NOT LESS THAN 100 TIMES , NO REPLY FOR ANY  PHONE CALL IF LUCKILY SOME ONE PICKS THEY SUPRISINGLY ASKED ME IS THERE A COURSE OFFERED LIKE  BCOM (F&CA) BY IGNOU, IN RETURN .

ONE FINE DAY I GOT A EMAIL FROM ONE OF PROFESSORS TO WHOM I MAILED REGADING DEGREE CERTIFICATE, HE REPLIED NOW I AM RETIRED FROM IGNOU I CAN'T HELP YOU IN THIS ISSUE . I HAVE LOT OF BITTER EXPERIENCES LIKE THIS AND DECIDED NOT TO DO ANY THING .

MY DAD TOLD ME TO CHECK PROSPECTS FOR ANY ANY PROCEUDRE TO GET TRANSCRIPTS AND CERTIFICATES , LUCKILY  I FOUND AN APPLICATION FOR PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE I FILLED AND SENT ALONG WITH MY ICWAI DEGREE TRANSCRIPTS AND CERTIFICATES TO THE ADDRESS GIVEN IN FORM TWICE .  

NOW IGNOU STARTED DESPATCHING ALL GRADE CARD'S AND PROVISONAL CERTIFICATES  EVEN MY FRIEND GOT IT 5 DAYS AGO, HE CALLED THIS NUMBER 01129573018 AND SENT SCANNED CERTIFICATES TO THIS MAIL icai-soms @ ignou.ac.in .

DON'T LEAVE THEM UNTILL THEY SENT YOU GRADE CARD AND PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE ..... AND MOST IMPORTANT THING IS NOBODY KNOWS HOW TO GET ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE ...  CONVOCATION IS THE ROUTE BUT NO CONVOCATION HAS BEEN HELD IN LAST 1 YEARS ... SO IF WE R LUCK , WE MAY GET IN NEXT CONVOCATION ....

ANY HOW CONGRATES TO YOU FOR SUCCESS  ...!! . 

Thanks for sharing your experience and congrats for winning the battle!!!yes

Shruthi (********) (21 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

Hey!! I am a new member on CaClubIndia.....

I am eligible to appear in IGNOU's B.Com(A&F) exam in June 2013.But out of the 6 subjects, I still havent got the study material for 2 subjects; and we are supposed to submit our assignments befor 31st March!!

I have not received a single mesage regarding any update, or whether any classes will be conducted etc.

What do I do?

Replied 02 March 2013

Originally posted by : Shruthi Chiplunkar

Hey!! I am a new member on CaClubIndia.....

I am eligible to appear in IGNOU's B.Com(A&F) exam in June 2013.But out of the 6 subjects, I still havent got the study material for 2 subjects; and we are supposed to submit our assignments befor 31st March!!

I have not received a single mesage regarding any update, or whether any classes will be conducted etc.

What do I do?

Hi, regarding study material, I suggest you to visit your Regional Centre (if it's English (whether FEG-1 or FEG-2 or EEG-4), I guess it isn't required, as it comprises of only grammar part and does contain any prose or poetry and you can directly, without any preparation, go and write the exams). For assignments, click here: https://webserver.ignou.ac.in/Assignments/bdp_ba.htm

You need to submit your assignments at your study centre (your allotted college; not at the regional centre). And classes might be taking place at your study centre. But not sure as I never bothered about them. For updates, keep intact with IGNOU website (https://www.ignou.ac.in/) 

Good luck for your examsyes

CA Apoorva Gaurav (CA) (368 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

@ Shrikant

My exam is also due in this June

Plz tell us some strategy for the same from where to prepare will that study material be needed to mugged up. One of my friend told me that just go through the examination papers of last 3-4 years will that be sufficient???

Replied 02 March 2013

Originally posted by : Apoorva Gaurav

@ Shrikant

My exam is also due in this June

Plz tell us some strategy for the same from where to prepare will that study material be needed to mugged up. One of my friend told me that just go through the examination papers of last 3-4 years will that be sufficient???

Hi Apoorva, if you really ask me for an advice to clear the exams, I would say that, if you just write something in the exams (ie., if you just fill the papers), even without any preparation whatsoever (i.e., without even touching the books), you can crack the exams. Because, I'm not sure if they are even doing any kind of evaluation for the answers or simply putting some number to the answers. So I can conclude that if your objective is only to clear the exams, then just go and write something (don't leave any question, even if you don't know anything about it) (don't waste any time reading any book). However, if you aspire to gain some knowledge, then I would suggest you to go through the study materials. Also the study materials are totally outdated. I guess there hasn't been any updation after the 1997-98 edition.

Good luckyes

namisha malik (student) (58 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

I got good marks.. With 90s and 70s.. :D.. Bt my result isn't complete yet for the assignments...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: