What level of professionalism our very own institute follows

Anubhav Jain (CA Practice ) (31 Points)

08 February 2014  

Hi Friends

I am very sorry for the subject which I chose for posting this message, but I really mean it.

Hi I am CA Anubhav Jain , 

I would like to draw you attention to the working (Evaluating Exam Papers)of our esteemed Institute , which ruins the life of a prospective candidate enrolled for being a Chartered Accountant.

Students enter this field hoping for a bright future at a tender age, but every body of us knows what is the plight of students during and after becoming a Qualified Professional. 

This time I experienced it my self when my brother SAMBHAV JAIN , a meritorious student from the very beginning, 

Student of    DPS R.K.Puram

Graduate From   Sri Ram College Of Arts And Commerce

Trained from Ernst And Young 

has to go through this phase in life, which people of our society call as his BAD LUCK

He got exemption (above 65%) in SEVEN out of eight subjects but got just 22% in the eighth paper , in which he scored 78% in his IPCC (Inter ) examination.

My problem is that , people call it happened due to his BAD LUCK!! 

My problem is how can a student scoring 78% in inter in same subject + more than 65 in all the rest of the papers in final get only 22% in ISCA paper.

A doubt which comes to my mind is that, whether our esteemed Institute's result depend on LUCK ?

If yes- then what sort of Professionalism are we talking about?

If no- then how can a student of such calibre, get just this much when he got 78% in the very same Exam at the Inter level plus he got above average score in the rest of the seven papers ?

Dear Friends, It is high time now, that we should get over this LUCK thing. We work hard and be rewarded accordingly and our future should not depend on the results based on the LUCK. This just ruins ones life.

Kindly support ,if like my view as we need to send a strong message to our esteemed Intitute.

This time we experienced thousands of students getting marks in the range of 20-30% in ISCA. Why is it so?

Are we not competent enough to understand this subject? Or does institute consider Accountancy/Auditing/Law/Taxation above this subject?

Friends something seriously is wrong and strong message need to be send . 

Support me, Support my fellow brothers who are in the process of becoming a professional, so that they do not face this problem as Sambhav is facing.

Thanks a Lot.

Anubhav Jain

9868729930(For any views do contact)

anubhavjain176 @ gmail.com