What i learnt from certified copies

sandeep (student) (206 Points)

15 February 2016  
Why did I fail in my CA final exams,it's not because i didn't prepared well,not because I'm smart enough,not because I couldn't handle exam pressure.There is something beyond all these one should master to qualify the exams,its " READING EXAMINER'S MIND ",yes you heard me right. What he needs is the exact solution with perfect numerics,not the procedure or not the concept at all. In a exam like CA final which is considered as one of the toughest exams,concepts are tested but major marks are allocated to calculation parts instead of concepts.I clearly understood that he is looking for the final answer and not for the procedure. "A small spelling mistake in a poem doesn't make your whole poem a stupid one".But in my case it does. They gave me zero marks when my answer is wrong,I accept it.But don't I deserve atleast decent marks(not asking full marks) when my answers are perfectly correct.?,he didn't give me such marks. Many students have the feeling that ICAI intentionally reduce marks to maintain pass percentage,but my recent certified copies of my answer sheets makes me to believe the same. And the interesting part is my answer sheets show 30 & 37 marks but official results are with 35 & 39 respectively.!! Irrespective of all the above,nothing can bring down my determination.A little more perfection and practice will do well next time.Okay examiner,challenge accepted.I'll give you what you need.Let's face in the next exams.