Easy Office
LCI Learning

WHAT ABOUT PE-II PASSED STUDENTS ??

Page no : 2

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 16 August 2010

Duration is 3 yers and in last 12 months u can write ur final

In simple words ...

If u register ur articalship in Aug/sep/oct 2010 , u complete articals in  Aug//sep/oct 2013 and CA final attempt is due on Nov 2012 ... ( provied u cleared remaining Unit(s) in IPCC )

I hope its clear for u

CS HIMANSHU TYAGI (company secretary cafinal)   (137 Points)
Replied 16 August 2010

the duration of articleship for pee2 is 3 years only if they have passed one of the group with the completiton of cct traning...with a draft of rs 2000 in the favour of concerned regionl council ooook gys  ....

i request to all ca students that they would join my community amarjeetchopra ook gys  i will send the further information for articleship very soon

Replied 16 August 2010

thanks sree for the information .

Replied 16 August 2010

sree  need yr help

tell me brther

suppose pee-2 one grp pas student convert in to ipcc means rs 2500 drafts  now the article fees is 2000 means it that a pee-2 student will pay to the instute rs 4500 .. plzz clear this infrmtn

Jeetendra (Professional) (833 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

Yes Jitendra, u r right. A PE-II Student who has cleared one group is required to pay Rs.4500 (2500 for Conversion to IPCC & 2000 for Articleship). Remember to Send both the applications in different envelopes....

siddharth (student) (61 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

Originally posted by : Jeetendra

Yes Jitendra, u r right. A PE-II Student who has cleared one group is required to pay Rs.4500 (2500 for Conversion to IPCC & 2000 for Articleship). Remember to Send both the applications in different envelopes....

For the conversion to IPCC  is Rs 1500 not 2500 i thing u add 1000 for oritention program but as per notification ur not required to submit that fees

One thing i want to know which form we are required to purchase for article ship & what is procedure to start the article ship if any body know please reply back !!!!!!!  

i already send my conversion form of IPCC  by which time i have to send this Rs 2000 for article ship for same !!!!! 

I am attaching the file where u can see the fees for conversion

Attached File : 11 20130announ060810a.pdf downloaded: 111 times

Replied 18 August 2010

thankkks sdharth a lot of thanks my friend u saved my 1000 rs i didn t care thaaaaaaanks again my friend......

FOR STARTING ARTICLE SHIP

FORM NO.102 AND 103 WILL BE PURCHASED PLZZZ PURCHASED IT NOT DOWN LOAD THE PRCHASE PRISE IS 100 RS ONLY AND TALK WITH ANY CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT IN  PRACTICE HE WILL REGISTERED U FOR 3 YEARS OF ARTICLE SHIP OOK U CAN START ONLY IF U HAVE COMPLETED YURS CCT TRAINING,,,...FURTHER INFORMTIN I WILL SEND U VERY SOON MY BROTHER

YOURS FAITHFULLY

CA OLD FINAL PEE-2 BUT VERY SOON CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT GROUP OF STUDENTS ..

AND A REQUEST TO U THAT PLZ JOIN ARJEETCHOPRA  MY COMMUNITY

Replied 18 August 2010

IT IS AMARJEETCHOPRA

Aspy M. R. Dadabhoy (student) (84 Points)
Replied 27 August 2010

actually the students who have cleared both groups of PE2 have in a way gained an advantage over the students passing only one group..this is what i think.....by passing in may 2010 and registering for articleship..they will be eligible after 2 years i.e.the november 2012 attempt..However the students who had to convert to IPCC but have cleared one group will be eligible for their final examination only. in may2013..so there is a benefit if not positive ..but negative for others...(pe2 only group 1 passed)..tell me what you people think?  

Replied 27 August 2010

actually the students who have cleared both groups of PE2 have in a way gained an advantage over the students passing only one group..this is what i think.....by passing in may 2010 and registering for articleship..they will be eligible after 2 years i.e.the november 2012 attempt..However the students who had to convert to IPCC but have cleared one group will be eligible for their final examination only. in may2013(because in IPCC you can give exams only in the last 6 months)..so there is a benefit if not positive ..but negative for others...(pe2 only group 1 passed)..tell me what you people think? 

Replied 29 August 2010

i am a pe2 group 1 passed student ..i have finished my ITT and i had actually converted to IPCC a year back i.e. in 2009..i have a couple of queries that i need solved

1)while everyone in the 3 threads related to this topic believes that our articleship is for 3 years one of them disagrees on the number of years after which we are eligible for the final examination(he's saying last 6 months while others are saying last 12 months)..so which one is correct?im a bit confused

2)according to the announcement i.e.  10th august..we are supposed to be paying only 2000 so why are some people out here saying 3500 or even 4500..i thought the IPCC conversion fee was paid when i already registered for it ..so why again?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: