Weekend Classes for CA Final Accounts

Kalpp (CA) (81 Points)

29 March 2011  

Dear Friends,

I have been into industry for more than two years now. Though it would not be legible to term the same as extensive but I have been keenly analysing and working over the issues of project accounting, accounting standards and general accounting concepts.

Now i intend to enter into domain where i could impart my knowledge to new students. Basically I have been a bright student (also informal guide to my friends and juniors) with good grasp over subjects like accountancy and MAFA.

I am planning for weekend classes (Saturday & Sundays) in Laxmi Nagar for CA-Final students for coming November 2011 exams. I am thinking for providing following features in my classes

• Focus on imparting genuine and practical knowlege thus resulting into productive and 100% results
  •  
  • Classes only on Saturday & Sunday's (6 hours each.)
  •  
  • Topic wise coverage in a single handbook with multiple probs and solutions.
  •  
  • A separate handbook for Q&A's.
  •  
  • Extensive coverage of Problems with methodical answers.
  •  
  • Interactive classes with small size (atleast first batch.)
  •  
  • ABSOLUTELY FREE 1st batch.
  •  
  • Impetus on studies without fatigue. (Although I cannot promise being a clown)

Since teaching is not my career goal, its more of a hobbie which i just want to convert into high holding passion, providing all my efforts and committment would be non-questionable.

I would love to hear from all dear students, site visitors, my peers and seniors over what are the pros and cons. Any advice, criticism and guidance will be highly appreciated.

Reg,

Kalpp

1. P.S.    Though I am mentioning them as features, they are more of my desires:) "Ab Dil to Bachha he Ji"

1. P.S.     I am already having a promising career so money is not the factor honey.