EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

web address of coaching classes

Page no : 6
(Guest)
I want to know what are web sites / Any Phone No.s for coaching classes of AJAY JAIN for indirect taxes . Plz. tell me......................

(Guest)
hi u all there !1 i would like to know about the coaching classes offered by teachers for PCC ........... pls let me know the full detail about the teachers.......

Geek (Student CA Final ) (107 Points)
Replied 03 February 2008

Hi Everyone If anyone registered for May 08 batch of Vinod Gupta Sir, does not want to take class in May, then plz. contact me on sumit0112 @ yahoo.com

Geek (Student CA Final ) (107 Points)
Replied 03 February 2008

Hi Everyone If anyone registered for May 08 batch of Vinod Gupta Sir, does not want to take class in May, then plz. contact me on sumit0112 @ yahoo.com

(Guest)
If anybody wants to get his registration cancelled in SURRBHI BANSAL audit classes (sat-sun batch) plz plzzzzzzzzzz give it to me .My attempt is in May 08 (PCC).I m not getting registration as the batch was full in advance.

(Guest)
hi NEETU.. Better u should personally meet Surbhi mam. She can arrange it 4 u.Anyways chances are very less.I m studying in the same batch....Its overcrowded.500 students & no place even to stand in the class. Anyways all the best

(Guest)
hi NEETU.. Better u should personally meet Surbhi mam. She can arrange it 4 u.Anyways chances are very less.I m studying in the same batch....Its overcrowded.500 students & no place even to stand in the class. Anyways all the best

(Guest)
e-mail address of mr. ajay jain for indirect taxes

(Guest)
the web site is www.issaccounts.com

(Guest)
www.vinodguptaclasses.com

(Guest)
hi,can anyone guide me 4 final classes.when should i join the classes?my final attempt would be 2010.n also abt articleship.which would be first?

(Guest)
i want to join ajay jain sir tax class of pcc in nov 2008 bach.please send me about nov 2008 bach apropriat detail.

(Guest)
sir,kindly tell me Email address of sanjay aggarwal for costing and or classes

(Guest)
For Indirect Taxes Mr. Deepak Gupta is the best. His contact no. is 9212308859. or you can login www.idtfundas.

Rajiev Murarka (business) (179 Points)
Replied 01 March 2008

i dont knw any...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: