EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

web address of coaching classes

Page no : 13
(Guest)

hello sir,

myself is anshul sharma.I am a ca final student.I want to join theclasses of advanced accountancy.I want to get the full procedure about the coching classes

(Guest)

pls

sir, i am requesting to you for give me information to join  CA-PCC classes &  relating subject teacher  

regard

sanjeev jatav

(Guest)

pls

sir, i am requesting to you for give me information to join  CA-PCC classes &  relating subject teacher  

regard

sanjeev jatav

Arpita (CA) (209 Points)
Replied 17 October 2008

Hi Sandeep & My other friends I was just going through your post when I confronted with your problem. For Costing/O.R. I would not suggest you Sanjay Aggarwal (though some students have suggested you), though I will suggest you Sachdeva Sir or Parag Gupta sir. Sachdeva sir is great teacher but don't know O.R. Parag Gupta sir is though fastest emegering teacher but is less experienced (though best in quality & concepts). Never go for Sanjay Agarwal. Sanjay is very slow and teaches in layman style. In this fast track batch he was not even able to do questions of Parag Sir ( though all questions were from past year). For MAFA I will suggest you Aaditya Jain sir. Do not go to Makkar.. though please go through notes of Makkar. Arpita For further information and notes of all subjects please visit https://groups.yahoo.com/group/costingbyparaggupta

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" hi NEETU..
Better u should personally meet Surbhi mam.
She can arrange it 4 u.Anyways chances are very less.I m studying in the same batch....Its overcrowded.500 students & no place even to stand in the class.
Anyways all the best
"

(Guest)

p.c.c. student

(Guest)

p.c.c

(Guest)
" Is Ashish Lalaji Sir's class worth doing for C A Final in Vadodara? "

Yes it is the best in whole gujarat!

(Guest)

Dear Mugdha,

I ve already gone thru coaching at Ashish Lalaji's place. It is a great class for

C A Final, not just in Vadodara but the whole gujarat. So do not hesitate and go ahead

with the class.

Mahadeo Gawas (CA Final) (45 Points)
Replied 18 January 2009

Can I know coaching classes/institution at pune preferably in Nigdi/pimpari or near by Nigdi/Pimpari

Ashish kumar (CA FINAL) (32 Points)
Replied 22 February 2009

hey, can you tell me a/c classes by praveen jindal sir for  ipcc. please

CA JEET REWRI (CA ) (53 Points)
Replied 28 February 2009

HIII    FRNDS

PLEASE TELL ME ABT THE BEST TEACHER FOR THE SFM COAHING FOR THE FINAL NEW COURSE

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 02 March 2009

maximum good teachers are for sfm in delhi

u can take from makkar sir or j.b gupta sir or aashish kalra sir or rajiv singh sir or aditya jain sir

CA JEET REWRI (CA ) (53 Points)
Replied 02 March 2009

thanks ravi

can  you provide there contact number or address.

vasu dev (artic;e) (22 Points)
Replied 27 May 2009

" plzzzzzzzzzz give me the web address of ajay jain sir  at taurianparul @ gmail.com "

hi this is vasu dev i want to know the shedule of corporate & allied laws for ca final classes  (

NEW COURSE)by munish bhandari & address of the institute.so please send me this shedule as soon as possible . THANK YOU FOR BEING CO-OPERATION.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: