EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

web address of coaching classes

Page no : 11

Harsh Agrawal (Article Assistant) (20 Points)
Replied 09 July 2008

I want know the upcoming class schedule of Deepak Gupta classes for Indirect Tax - Final course. Please help me in getting the class schedule and office adress with contact nos.

(Guest)

FOR THE REGISTRATION IN CA FINAL COURCE OF PRAVIN SHARMA CLASESS IN NOV 2008 BATCH

(Guest)

FOR THE REGISTRATION IN CA FINAL COURCE OF PRAVIN SHARMA CLASESS IN NOV 2008 BATCH

CA. Preeti (Practice) (171 Points)
Replied 14 July 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" I want know the upcoming class schedule of Deepak Gupta classes for Indirect Tax - Final course. Please help me in getting the class schedule and office adress with contact nos. "

Hi frens ...Kindly contact 9212308859 (delhi no) for Dippak Gupta Sir's batch info.

Address : ICS 1/56-A, Lalita Park (IInd Floor), Laxmi Nagar, D-92

You can mail him your queries at -   dgacademy @ idtfundas.com

Better if you visit his website for all Info regards batch and notes i.e www.idtfundas.com

(Guest)

plzzzzzzzzzz give me the web address of ajay jain sir  at taurianparul @ gmail.com

CA. Preeti (Practice) (171 Points)
Replied 15 July 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" plzzzzzzzzzz give me the web address of ajay jain sir at taurianparul @ gmail.com "

Would suggest you to go in for Dippak Gupta Sir's classes for IDT

details are mentioned above in previous post.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :SG
" Hi Sandeepacccounts : makkar sir(ppl do go in 4 praveen sharma but i guess makkar sirs notes n classesr gud enough) :011-22055195/9811104384FM :again Makkar sir is the BESTcosting n OR :sanjay agrawal sir (wil let u no the no. if i get the same )hope it helps regards "

(Guest)

Hi, I want to know how can i register for Rajesh makkar sir and Ajai jain sir classes for pe II for nov 2008

(Guest)

Hi,

please give me the web site of rajesh makkar sir and ajai jain sir, also please tell me if I can get accomodation near the venue of classes.

Thanx

SHALINI (student) (24 Points)
Replied 09 August 2008

Hi, I want to know how can i register for Rajesh makkar sir and Ajai jain sir classes for pe II for nov 2008

please give me the web site of rajesh makkar sir and ajai jain sir, also please tell me if I can get accomodation near the venue of classes.

Thanx

SHALINI (student) (24 Points)
Replied 09 August 2008

Thanx

saurabh (Student) (0 Points)
Replied 10 August 2008

sir,

i am qulified cpt in feb attempt. sir i am also done four months training.

my pcc attempt is in nov 09. i want to take pcc classes.

so i want to take dummy. because in articleship period i cannnot learn pcc course properly.

kindly help me

amit (articleship) (34 Points)
Replied 11 August 2008

kindly give the contact no .of Ashish kalra's FM classes (PCC) so that i CN reg. my self for sep. batch

(Guest)

who is the best teacher in delhi for Adv. a/c

(Guest)

hey can ny1 pls gv me d addres n contact no of mr. kapileshwar bhalla....n whch subjects does he teachs....n can i rely on him as in teaching wise....thks a lot...pls help me sun...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: