We Will Miss You Sir !!!!!

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)

13 February 2013  

From One of The Best Past President Mr. Amarjeet Chopra Sir, Today I Got Mail.

He Got Maximum Vote in Council Election at any time in theHistory of ICAI.

Dear Friend,

Today, I am retiring from active public life after having served you all the esteemed members and students of this august Institute for 21 years – 15 years in the Central Council and six years earlier as member of Northern India Regional Council.  The Chartered Accountancy Profession has given me everything that I could have craved for, and I have the satisfaction that I could devote the latter half of my Professional career to give something back to the profession.  I have a tremendous sense of fulfillment that I have led a purposeful life and have served the profession to the best of my abilities.  I owe my accomplishments in professional career and in public life to the God Almighty who has always showered his blessings upon me, to my family members for the perseverance and understanding displayed all these years and above all, to each one of you, who has stood by me through thick and thin and supported me in all my endeavours.

Retiring from public life does not mean getting into recluse.  I will still be associated with the profession, though with lesser involvement, as long as my body and mind permit.  I will be meeting you in one form or the other in future.

Needless to say, I will be available to you for any assistance / guidance that you may require, I bid adieu and wish you all a glorious future.

CA. Amarjit Chopra,
Past President, ICAI 

We Will Definitely Miss You Sir, We remember Your Active Participatioon Towards Student Faternity Specially.