Easy Office
LCI Learning

We All Miss You Ankur Bro...

Page no : 3

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 18 March 2011

u have noticed wrong thing ...

i just said u can comment on that thing but u are untouchable that the gem has left 

please read carefully ..

Caclub Member (student) (215 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

Originally posted by : RAVI KHANAL

u have noticed wrong thing ...

i just said u can comment on that thing but u are untouchable that the gem has left 

please read carefully ..

Sure I noticed it at the begining, but after your first post there is a possibility that the second post is misunderstood. Never mind, now it stands clarified by you.

1 Like

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

i do not want to start a competition here 

but the fact is 

the help which is given by Prakash Somani and Ankur Garg to student members on CCI is unmatchble 

there are still many gems here to name a few are ravi sir, sanjay gupta sir, rakhecha sir , maheshwari sir, sanat payne sir , daga sir, mishra sir and chakrapani sir 

might be i  have missed out some names 

but these all are gems for sure 

And are u all sure that if anybody of them will leave us we will be silent again ?

Nobody pays for contributing here and also the the cost of their contribution cannot be quantified in monetary terms

they are ready to share and guide us to any extent ,,,,

and in return we need to be human and notice and ask what is cooking up in their life 

we should not be immortal to be careless 

jo bhi hain so hain gaya to gaya ....

sorry this is really we all are doing 

3 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

I don't know why bhaiya left us. But friends if you need his assistance then u can contact bhaiya on his facebook id and I am sure he will help you.

I am in regular contact with bhaiya and he helped me many times in this period.

Whenever I feel any problem I take suggestion of two persons only - Ankur Bhaiya and Sanjay Bhaiya and believe me their suggestions are perfect.

He z the person who changed my lyf completely. I use to scare even on writing a reply to a post. He trusted me , corrected my mistakes and guided me to become a writer of 25 Articles and to appear in the esteemed list of Top-30. 

In the end I just wanna say that we all love you bhaiya and pls come back.

Agar aapko kisi ki baat ka bura laga hai toh poora CCI club aapse maafi maangta hai.

Bus waapis aa jao.

5 Like

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17853 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

I don't know why bhaiya left us. But friends if you need his assistance then u can contact bhaiya on his facebook id and I am sure he will help you.

I am in regular contact with bhaiya and he helped me many times in this period.

Whenever I feel any problem I take suggestion of two persons only - Ankur Bhaiya and Sanjay Bhaiya and believe me their suggestions are perfect.

He z the person who changed my lyf completely. I use to scare even on writing a reply to a post. He trusted me , corrected my mistakes and guided me to become a writer of 25 Articles and to appear in the esteemed list of Top-30. 

In the end I just wanna say that we all love you bhaiya and pls come back.

Agar aapko kisi ki baat ka bura laga hai toh poora CCI club aapse maafi maangta hai.

Bus waapis aa jao.

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

Some things are left undone,

some words are left unsaid,

some feelings are left unexpressed,

but someone as sweet as you

could never be left

unmissed.

COME BACK ANKUR BRO.

3 Like

CA PuRvI M!$rA (-) (2260 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

he ws d star member of CCI .....

miss u sir............

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

Sir was great legend of CCI and we all missing him lot..

Will speak to him and get back Ankur sir to CCI..:)

Will pray he get success and keep helping in and out of CCI..

Dont worry he will be back surely..

Hope for the best...

1 Like

A.K.Banik (Tax Consultant) (1596 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

may be, he is busy or gone Foreign for work .

Srivathsan (#) (28 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

Had he met wit any accident? Are u talking abt the Ankur Bhaiya which i know or different? 

Krishna (Article Assistant) (294 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

srivaths ji.. what are  you telling! ankur ji will be in our hearts forever though he is not here in CCI!

(Guest)

we miss u sir a lot....

1 Like

Srivathsan (#) (28 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

Originally posted by : Krishna

srivaths ji.. what are  you telling! ankur ji will be in our hearts forever though he is not here in CCI!

May be... My friend's bro name is Ankur and he met wit accident recently. As im new to CCI, i could not get who is that exactly. Im shocked now.

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

Originally posted by : Srivathsan

May be... My friend's bro name is Ankur and he met wit accident recently. As im new to CCI, i could not get who is that exactly. Im shocked now.

Its nothing to worry bro we are talking about our Top member of CCI ANKUR GARG and he is very good nothing happend, just he is not visting CCI so they have posted this tread..Other then that nothing to worry...

1 Like

Krishna (Article Assistant) (294 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

Originally posted by : Srivathsan

srivaths ji .. am sure it not our ankur ji...our ankur ji will be safe

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: