Want to be famous overnight??

gaurav (student) (778 Points)

15 June 2012  
Have you always wanted to be famous overnight?? If yes keep reading. Being famous is what everyone wants to be. Eveyone wants to have spotlight on them and be in the limelight. But there are most of us who want to be famous right now, in this very moment, as we read this article. Is it possible?? Yes it is. You can do something really great and be famous by tomorrow morning and have the media covering you. But for how long? Only for a day or two, thats it. Media will find so many other topics to cover, rather covering you. So what is it that I should do to be famous ? STOP WORRYING ABOUT BEING FAMOUS. If you keep thinking on how to be famous, you will certainly not be able to concentrate on your work and even if your so called bloated work is recognized, it will exist for a day and then subside. What exactly are you saying? I am just repeating what has always been said by me "BE THE BEST IN YOUR FIELD, BE A CRACKERJACK" perhaps because even if you rise to the top, you will fall down and have nowhere to go. Dont be like KOLAVERI DI song which came and went, but be like a song that is always going to be liked and listened to. No matter how many times you listen (NO OFFENCE TO KOLAVERI MAKERS, JUST AN EXAMPLE.) Work so hard and smart that wherever you go, people give your example, and not give you other peoples' example instead of you. Gaurav Dang gauravdang89 @ gmail.com Motivator and Relationship Consultant. (the above opinions are my own and you may follow at own risk)