Easy Office
LCI Learning

Want an info on work culture in BIG 4?

Page no : 2

Ramesh (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Mr. Karunakar Sir I have a query I have qualified couple of years back but had taken a break to complete my CS Exams and also worked part time for an engineering firm designing their Excel based Report Generators and preparing the status and exception reports can I get into big 4 on the basis of my academic record alone which is quite good (like topper of college and merit ranker etc)

Karunakar (Professional) (112 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

[quote=Ramesh (Guest)]Mr. Karunakar Sir I have a query I have qualified couple of years back but had taken a break to complete my CS Exams and also worked part time for an engineering firm designing their Excel based Report Generators and preparing the status and exception reports can I get into big 4 on the basis of my academic record alone which is quite good (like topper of college and merit ranker etc)[/quote]

Well, you can get into a Big 4.But, in your case i would suggest that you may pls consider consultancy firms like Accenture as you have a technical exposure also as far as technology is concerned.

Karunakar (Professional) (112 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

[quote=869]Mr. karunakar,
I want to know what type of interview questions are asked by BIG4's??
plz give me an idea and any answers that u might suggest.
I wanna know what tpoics are asked in questions as u said AAS,AS,CARO etc. but it all we know that thay ask it but what apecific type of AAS or AS or what exactly from caro or do they ask all of it?
thnx
shivprakash chaurasia
shivprakash_chaurashia @ yahoo.com[/quote]

HR Deptt wud ask questions to assess your personaility.They would ask abt your strengths & weaknesses.

Technical interview wud aim at knowing where do you stand at your basics.

CA Kavita Patil (SERVICE) (51 Points)
Replied 21 January 2008

Dear Sir, I am CA final Student. I want to know that the percentage scored and the attempts taken to clear the Final exam are considered by the big 4 and to what extent? Also what are the required for getting selected at campus interview conducted by the ICAI? Thanks and Regards Kavita

(Guest)
I want to know question asked by BIG 4 in HR Department for Articleship.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: