WAKE UP!!DON'T FOLLOW SOLV.SCANNER AT INITIAL STAGE OF STUDY

PALASH (Nothing) (2000 Points)

15 April 2013  

HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL THE CA STUDENTS ALL OVER INDIA,

Please try to understand , what i am saying now, that ,    I t was extremely unfortunate for all of us, that  , some KIND of students , STILL rely on SHORT CUT POLICY METHOD ( i.e, scanner & solved scanner ) & my humble request to them, " PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE , DON'T RELY ON SOLVED SCANNER EVER  ", Because, Each & Every  Qualified member of ICAI, President , Vice-President & each & every Personnel of Our Insttute , Should aware of this matter that " Scanner & Solved Scanner --> A Biggest Threat from Professional Examinations Point of View ". 

Students, I still believe, that, 95% students are  aware of this matter & rest 5% not fully aware. 

Students, Really Trust me, that , I don't want any kind of Revenge , don't want to give any kind of Personal Attack, but only one thing which I want that is " to bring out the real TRUTH in fornt of Every one " & the fact is " Shuchita Scanner " a publisher fully corrupted, because , I find out thousands of mistakes in their both IPCC & Final level Solved Scanner  & irrespective of knowing the fact , Intentionally, they force innocent students to purchase of their Products.

Students!!!!!!!!!!! , I AM SPEECHLESS & I CAN'T TOLERATE THIS.

Thanking You,

PALASH RAKSHIT.