Easy Office
LCI Learning

Vinod gupta or vinod singhania???? dt final - nov 13

Page no : 2

Dhruvi N suthar (Account Executive) (303 Points)
Replied 29 July 2013

I also did self study through vinod gupta's module & secure atlease 50 in each attempts I cant able to clear up due to aggregate every time...

Suraj Badale (Audit Executive) (21 Points)
Replied 29 July 2013

Vinod Gupta Modules are worth referring even after clearing exams... Its best...!

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 29 July 2013

VG is really good option and summary book as well.
I find it good and understanding  in a grasp. And I'm doing self study too,

So in my case its 5/5 till I have read it so far ....

Grv Bst (Service) (125 Points)
Replied 29 July 2013

Dear Vignesh, first build your confidence back and make a comeback afresh. As you have already read Singhania, you have covered the entire syllabus. Just you need to recapitulate or revise. So, I will suggest you the Summary module of VG for the revision alongwith his Amendment module for your upcoming exam. This summary module has helped me a lot. I believe you can easily secure good marks as you are not the beginner. One word of advise to you is "whatever book you opt just stick to it and believe in it to the best". Just kick off this dilemma.....and listen to the fighter in you. In my case, VG Summary module has done a lot of good.

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 29 July 2013

VINOD GUPTA IS BEST

shammi (manager) (26 Points)
Replied 29 July 2013

I goted 67 marks in may 2013 becoz of paduka

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 30 July 2013

VG or T N Manoharan

both are good. but why u think to change when u already whole sylabus from singhania ??

please think once again before changing book as u dont have much time for read whole book of any other faculty .........

Good Luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: