Easy Office
LCI Learning

Victim girl died

Page no : 2

Dhanya Sreedhar (CA final, doing Job) (661 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

Very disappointing news....May her soul rest in peace....

Shame on such an incident..Still how far women are safe in India???? and this has happened in our capital city.Even after this incident many such similar cases have been reported. The culprits should be hanged or else throw them to the General Public...So that she will get justice & to make sure  that such incidents should never get repeated....

Hope She will get justice..yes

(Guest)

very sad , may her soul rest in peace

Pawan (HEAD-Finance & Accounts)   (23 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

We condolence to sad demise of Delhi girl, A shameful incident with her 15 days back, she fight with life from last 15 days but what happened with us could not know in next seconds.  

I heartily pray to god to give peace and strength to her family and all of us.   

Bharat (CA FINAL STUDENT) (80 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

may her soul rest in peace.......!!!

(Guest)

Girls still are not safe in India..... On the other  hand India is trying to be a super powered country, how it can be posssible without proper security and freedom of female citizens....?? shamful incident.....sad

HARVINDER (MANAGER) (22 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

Originally posted by : Ashwani Narnoli

The victim girl of delhi incident died in singapore this morning.

I am shocked and grief stricken to learn her painful death….we all have to learn that girl/women are meant to be protected & respected AND NOT RAPED…

Back in the Game (a) (1273 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has the lowest crime rates in the wrold.

The  law of the land is "Eye for an eye",no matter who it is...

Here in india,A rapist gets punishment of 7 years,he comes back does another rape...Victim bears all the pain and such consequences as death...Who will make Good For the loss??

This loss is not recoverable at all.

the logic goes Straight and simple-"You implement practical law ,You will get practical Results".

The intention of law makers should be stop ,rapes in the country.

2 Like

Gitika bajaj (a) (260 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

Sad ...May her soul rest in peace

Vieshesh Garg (Student ca final) (84 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

How shameful is that...........

I would request you to please come and support the protest at india gate tommorow.....

we all have mothers, sisters, and many female friends....

if not now then when.....

plz support this protest

i think its our last hope,

make govt do to introduce stricy laws and force them to hang those persons...

DEEPA VYAS (CA ) (2039 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

Very sad news......May her soul rest in peace

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

I am feeling low.

As humans, we should not let her die in our hearts ever. She got peace by body but her soul will rest in peace only when she get justice.

We need to demand justice, sooner not later.

We need strong laws as well as effective implimentations.

Don't hang them. Let them suffer for lifetime terribly.

sorry just my personal views

Chandrani (CA Final Student) (159 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

India : A Place where only Rape victim gets death penalty & the Rapists are alive angry

Back in the Game (a) (1273 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

This s a materialistic world,the problem with common man begins with  selfpsyche, ego or soul....He does everything ,to satisfy himself....

There is a Difference between people who ve various level of this disease,For instance a human acts if wanted unethical ,be there a smallest point of gain to him in affair or work he carries on...It really doesnt matter to him,what pain is he causing to others because of this... (Bribing some one to get his work done,Arent you making the official corrupt and hence an unaffordable person to pay bribe in future ...Constructing a trend of same).

The highest Form of this disease is man becoming beast...like the Criminals who acted on to the Girl...

The law and game of God has a plot of its own.....

"You do bad ,you will pay for it be it here or in the hell".

But common man can never understand this!.

We people involving in Professional course are ,separated from a common man ....Atleast we should make an attempt to understand the logic of the world...Because We are considered superior in it...

Several times ,When i walk to office i see a lot of handicapped people begging,a blind man taking a bus,a old helpless woman asking me to help her cross the road....

i often ask myself...Why is this, God??

is this not, injustice?

It took a lot of time get answers...being in a professional course(logical thinking)...logic gave me answers...

There after i pound on every oppurtunity,to do Good....abstain from Bad...Contended within...Yet being a human get deviated some times ....Though often visit holy places,at same time...which brings me on the track...

All this Process What has it Given me,of course i ve become a man of Charecter....

This is the Change India wants or any society community wants...A Change in evey citizen can change a society and there after a country..A Country of charecter is needed...

"Education without Charecter is lame"

No one is best ,Self realization within can change...keep being Good.

Great Buddha gave up lavish life...Was he a Fool(Beg your pardon)?? but he Found Self Realization..

"Be the Change you want to see in the world"

Most of us would be thinking,If i don be materialistic or be Honest or be Good..ill be the  one too loose...

The biggest question is What do u carry or loose when u come or leave this world...

If some one is lost to knw...What has this to do in context of Rape?

ill elaborate again ,though keep it brief- Rape is an act of crime which shows highest level of attitude for selfpsyche, ego or soul....unacceptable wat so ever but where  all this Starts from ...

the Smaller Ego or an attitude for self, which perhaps might have started off with Cheating some one or robbing some one and growing in day after day, it to do rape....

I don want to convince any one this Forum....may be am not good writer...i don knw whether u get the point or not....

The Agony in me,as am not in metro to join a Protesting Crowd....

The Tears rolling down my eyes and my heart bleeding for what has happened to citizen of my country.who is like our sister...has made me write this....

I  Pray to God that her soul is Settled in heaven....

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

May her soul rest in peace

AMITA KOCHER (ASSISTANT MANAGER - FINANCE)   (282 Points)
Replied 30 December 2012

ASHAMED   TO   BE   AN   INDIAN  !!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: