Easy Office
Easy Office

Very urgent !!! i need your valuable opinion ,, plssssssss

Page no : 2

MAN MOHAN KALITA (Taxation) (27 Points)
Replied 26 December 2013

First of all as a bad professional show commission as business income & book fake expenses against rent, salary, telephone & so on in auch a manner thats p&l looks genuine.... Then your refund will be at higher side... But my personal opinion is don't so it... Pay tax....stay relaxed.

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 26 December 2013

Originally posted by : PALASH RAKSHIT(CA,CWA)
Respected members,

Thanks for ur reply, my duty is to protect my clients at any cost through tax planning.

one thing i must say that, for f.y 2011-2012 & 2012-2013 , in one case where assessee's income consists of commission & salary & return filed through online by showing only commission income & susequently i got that refund of TDS deducted from commission .

That's why i m asking over here ..

Thanks & need ur valuable reply ..

with due respect.......... Fraud is Fraud, if anyone's luck save then hero otherwise zero..........

Neeraj S Mitran (student) (24 Points)
Replied 26 December 2013

Disclosing partial information will always be risky. With computerized IT department, such avenues are open for assessment and comparing the 26as and itr filed is becoming a common practice.

Ashok (Industry) (416 Points)
Replied 26 December 2013

See dark knight rises.

PALASH (Nothing) (2000 Points)
Replied 26 December 2013

Respected Members,,

With due respect i beg to inform to all of you, that, as far as ur valuable reply is concern, i am really grateful to ALL OF you, i really respect ur opinion & definitely i will go for the option to pay Self assessment tax ( after consideration of all expenses against his commission income & Chapter VIA, along with exact net salary income ) as much  as possible...

Thanks..

Aditya Aurora (None) (21 Points)
Replied 27 December 2013

What you are trying is crazy.

Due to the current e-scenario, the client's details will be available on the IT website and the salary income as well as LIC Commission will be shown in the 26AS.

Claim deductions under Chapter VI-A, upto the limits possible or the payments made by the client, whichever is less.

Whatever is the tax liability, advice your client to pay them. Preferably have a your advice documented. If you do what your client wants, it will amount to tax evasion which calls for penal provisions.

p (a) (28 Points)
Replied 27 December 2013

being a ca you should not be involved in tax evasion pratices. pls pay the tax at proper rates.

Stranger (.) (5526 Points)
Replied 30 December 2013

I will never advice you for tax evasion Mr. Palash. But as a matter of tax planning, you can claim deductions u/s-80C to 80U, deduction u/s-57(iii) if commission income shown u/h "Income from Other Sources" or applicable deductions u/s-30 to 37 (if books of accounts are maintained) or adhoc deduction (if books of accounts are not mintained & commission<Rs.60,000/-) in case commission income shown u/h "Income from business or profession". Besides, if your client bought residential property, which if self occupied, interest on borrowed capital u/s-24(b) can be claimed upto Rs.1.5 lakhs which can be set-off from salary income too. Even your client can take additional deduction for interest on borrowed capital u/s-80EE upto maximum Rs.1 lakh (if really can) for getting house loan sanctioned during F.Y. 2013-14 w.e.f AY 2014-15. So u can work it out in these ways to minimize your's client tax liability to the maximum possible extent.

PALASH (Nothing) (2000 Points)
Replied 30 December 2013

Respected Members,

Thanks for your reply, now i decided to pay self assessment tax upto rs 6000/=( approx with interest u/s 234A ) AFTER CONSIDERATION OF ALL ALLOWABLE EXPENDITURE & CHAPTER VIA ( u/s 80C, 80D, 80TTA ) AGAINST HIS COMMISSION INOCME .

Thanks...

VARUN KAKKAR (CA FINAL) (151 Points)
Replied 04 January 2014

gud sir mr palash at least u are doing some gud after. so much discussion

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: