Very urgent...............??

ekta (student) (623 Points)

12 April 2014  
Hiii friends i am appearing for may 2014 examination ca final...i have started with directors chapter,covered only 7 pages...going to prepare only law(self study) for getting exemption from munish bhandari handbook and practice manual.. do we need to do mention sections everywhere in answers because i have heard its really important in finals otherwise few marks will be deducted....AND PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH HOURS AND DAYS IT WILL TAKE TO COMPLETE THIS SUBJECT...because time is very short i am thinking now to avoid this attempt,i know it depends from individual to individual but phir bhi tell me normally kitna time lag jayega and also tell me will the whole syllabus be changed due to compaines act 2013 or syllabus increase ho jayega....as if syllabus just increase hota hai to i am going to give law paper in this attempt but if major changes are there that jo bhi is attempt mein pada bekar ho jayega to phir it will be tuff for me to give law paper in this attempt...and also tell me i have heard final students can sought out their queries through icai...can anyone give me d link or details about it and anyone has experience of it please share it too....