Easy Office
Easy Office

Very Important For NOV 09 STUDENTS

Page no : 2

(Guest)

very true at this time of xams

Shashi Bhushan (Learner, Jalandhar) (996 Points)
Replied 15 October 2009

Originally posted by :Ruchita Gupta
" Thanx for your advice.. What you said is right.. so what are you doing on CAClub on both 14th and 15th?  

"

Dear Ruchita!  i am not appearing in nov 09. i have cleared PCC in June 09. maine to apna Internet connection bhi pass hone ke start kiya hai vo bhi sirf 2-3 months ke liye because when i will start preparation for Final, I won't waste time on internet.

Internet is ENEMY of students. students should use it only once in a week for information purpose only.

Anyway thanks for replying. you said because you didn't know.

Replied 15 October 2009

Originally posted by :HARPREET SINGH
" BILKUL SAHI KEHA HAI TUSI SIRJI...........IT IS GUD TO KEEP YOUR PC OFF UPTO NOV. MID......... "

aaho yar. sari jindgi aahi kam karne ne. jediya cheeja sadi padhai da ghata karaye oh vadan bhande wich!!!!! kyo bai?

shasi (student) (104 Points)
Replied 15 October 2009

thanks for your suggestions

Replied 15 October 2009

Originally posted by :abhishek kapuria
" sirjee,i wil only say 1 thing.is only study.dont mean tax ur body by studying 15-18 hrs.all depends on self control.for me 10 hrs of quality study is more then enough.got 10th rank in pe2.appearing in nov 2009 exams.u dont have to overhype things and make other people also nervous.my point is u dont have to become prisoner for these exams,U SHOULD ENJOY THESE EXAMS AND ENJOY THIS PRESSURE OF EXAMS coz life ahead is more stress giving then these exams .then wht u wil do?run to jungle not to be disturbed ? studies go side by side but ur mind also needs refreshing...u dont use net and other thing but to ask others is too forcing..lock urself in room from inside..dont let any1 come inside ur room...why? coz C.A final exams,,,i mean is hillarious...these exams dont tests only ur ratta language ,they check ur conceptual language and gives u more then 2 yrs to prepare,even if after 2 yrs this is ur condition and reaction,,,wht i say ? take these exams as normal and make ur life also normal...u wil see tht by getting relaxed and cool...u move on very smoothly...these exams r only part of ur life ,,dont make them bigger then ur life

god bless u all
"

YOU have great thinking. how can one enjoy CA exams!!!!!! Exams are not to enjoy dear! its for hard work... last 15 days for CA student can never be normal. you are saying that take it as normal and for changing mood enjoy internet. i dont support your thinking. nobody study for full 2 years. and studying 14-16 hours in last 10-15 days is not overhyped or prisoner.i think its normal. 

i appereciate that you got 10th rank by studying 10 hours a day. but if you had studied 15 hours you could have got first rank.

exams are so close and you are saying get relaxed and cool! sorry i dont agree.... 

Kaushik Vankadkar (Service) (350 Points)
Replied 16 October 2009

Abhishek Kapuria, very well said but one cannot forget that all fingures are not same. Each and every one has different potential and capabilities some study day and night but xams become nighmare whereas some performs outstandingly like u. 10th rank no doubts sets a good example but cannot give the gurantee of scoring rank. The difference lies in the style of preperation and ofcourse your conceptual clarity.

Turning on computer depends upon ur level of preperation and ur confidence. But at the end even I would suggest that control urself bcoz once we sit in front of  that BOX apna 2-3 hrs toh pakka waste hai.

ALL THE BEST AND CONGRATS IN ANTICIPATION

Kaushik

1 Like

(Guest)

I M FULLY AGREE WITH YOU...THANK YOU...

░D░ ░I░ ░P░ ░E░ ░S░ ░H░

(Guest)

extremly nice tip...................

2 Like

Vikram M. (Unemployed) (504 Points)
Replied 17 October 2009

I think not.

Pranjal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (531 Points)
Replied 19 October 2009

PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI MERI JAAN !!

Replied 19 October 2009

Originally posted by :Kaushik Vankadkar
" Abhishek Kapuria, very well said but one cannot forget that all fingures are not same. Each and every one has different potential and capabilities some study day and night but xams become nighmare whereas some performs outstandingly like u. 10th rank no doubts sets a good example but cannot give the gurantee of scoring rank. The difference lies in the style of preperation and ofcourse your conceptual clarity.
Turning on computer depends upon ur level of preperation and ur confidence. But at the end even I would suggest that control urself bcoz once we sit in front of  that BOX apna 2-3 hrs toh pakka waste hai.
ALL THE BEST AND CONGRATS IN ANTICIPATION
Kaushik
"

Thanks for supporting my view. you said the same thing but in better way than me. :-)

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (2004 Points)
Replied 20 October 2009

TRUE

Mohit K (Student of CA Final) (89 Points)
Replied 20 October 2009

we all agree Mr Shashi!

Bt we are still logged in to find more of U..

kamakshi (student) (23 Points)
Replied 22 October 2009

im very much agree with u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: