Easy Office
Easy Office

Verification Status of November-2010 Examinations

Page no : 2

Hari Kumar Chandu (Student) (51 Points)
Replied 18 March 2011

Originally posted by : vs

Originally posted by : Hari Kumar Chandu

hey you can put a request using esahayata to know whether they have received your verification applicaiton or not, I did the same and found out that my applicaiton has been received :)

pls give me the link to check whether my application has been received or not..how to check in esahayata...give me the website link...

This is the link of esahayata very useful for students to resolve their queries with any department of ICAI https://220.227.168.109/

MAHESH (Tax Consultant) (114 Points)
Replied 18 March 2011

very poor/ slow update

PUNEET GUPTA 9780822635 (B.COM CA FINAL STUDENT BATHINDA)   (58 Points)
Replied 18 March 2011

hi.. if institute does not tell about whether application for verification has been received or not, You can also approached your bank where from you made demand draft. bank will tell you whether your demand draft encashed or not if draft encashed it means your application is received by institute. i also did so, because institute didn't tell me about my application status.

Viswanathan.C.P (Manager-Finance and Accounts)   (332 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

Dear Hari kumar,

Please let me know how to know the retotalling application is received by ICAI thr esahayata.

I had applied for retotalling for CA(Final)GRII and my name is not the NO Discrepancy list as on date.

As I had 2 exemptions in GRII, I am waiting to get 40 in other 2 papers out of which I have secured in one paper  39 (in  cost) and D tax (32).

Pls reply.

Best regard,

Viswanathan.C.P

(CA-Final)GRII

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

Nothing to be worried all is well

Hari Kumar Chandu (Student) (51 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

Dear Vishwanathan follow this link https://220.227.168.109/ and post your query you will get a reply within in 3 days

PUNEET GUPTA 9780822635 (B.COM CA FINAL STUDENT BATHINDA)   (58 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

CA Final verification Status Nov.2010 released on 19-March-2011.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: