Varification thru ecv

sundip (Others) (107 Points)

07 June 2016  
dear sir/mam i got such email and i am trying to upload return again thru ecv but it asks X M L file and mine is pdf. please help me wht should i do?? The above said e-return has not been processed at CPC, Bengaluru on account of non-submission of ITR-V or lack of verification through EVC. Vide Circular No. 13/2016 dated, 09/05/16, CBDT has relaxed and extended the time limit for verification of the e-filed return through EVC or by submitting signed ITR-V to CPC, Bengaluru. As per the circular the e-filed return referred above has to be verified through EVC or by submitting ITR-V on or before 31-08-2016. Hence you are requested to verify your return through EVC by login into e-filing website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in or by submitting the ITR V in respect of the above mentioned e-filed return immediately. Please note that the ITR-V must be duly signed with blue ink and it should be submitted in original. Failure to Verification through EVC / ITR V with in the extended due date will result in treating your e-filed return as invalid.