Easy Office
Easy Office

valuation of shares of Pvt Ltd

Page no : 4
(Guest)

Please send me the best method to value shares of an unlisted public limited company. Details of assets are sketchy and difficult to access. These have to be reconstructed from personal knowledge and assumed market value. Dividend yields and Balance Sheet figures are not reliable. Compant has bee and is still being run as proprietory concern. The company pays 'lip service' to disclsure laws.

Soumitra Dutt

(Guest)

Hiiiiii Vinod, can u pls mail me the details and method for valusation of shres of pvt. ltd. co.Email add: prashant_safar @ yahoo.com

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ashok Deora
" The CCI gives the valuation methodology..in detail. Please refer to the guidelines..simplest is to go for NAV. "

sayeed (Audit Assistant) (40 Points)
Replied 17 July 2008

Please mail to me also 

muhdsayeed @ rediffmail.com

(Guest)

is share premium account part of net worth  while calculating net worth of a private limited co.

pl help urgently

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Vinod
" The most commonly adopted methods for valuation of shares are as follows:

Net Asset Value Method
Earnings Capitalisation Method
Yield Method
Market Price Method
Discounted Cash Flow Method

However, each method proceeds on different fundamental assumptions, which have greater or lesser relevance, and at times even no relevance to a given situation. Thus, the methods to be adopted for your case will depend upon the facts of the case.

I have a good article on Valuation of Shares. If you need to know more about valuation of shares I can mail it to you.

"

Sanchit Jain (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (94 Points)
Replied 24 July 2008

Please mal the methods to me and also how to use them practically..

(Guest)
Originally posted by :osman akthar
" Plz advice me how to value shares of a private company as per various methodsa and which is the most approved method. "

(Guest)
" Plz advice me how to value shares of a private company as per various methodsa and which is the most approved method. "

(Guest)
" Plz advice me how to value shares of a private company as per various methods and which is the most approved method. Also give me book and author where I can study. "

(Guest)
" Plz advice me how to value shares of a private company as per various methods and which is the most approved method. Also give me book and author where I can study. "

(Guest)

(Guest)

Sirs/Madams ,     Hi. I want to some relating data for valuation of shares in public companies  for the purpose of research orientation .                                                                                                                                           

(Guest)

Dear Sirs,      I want to some relating datas for  valution of shares in private companies in India, for the purpose of research

Vignesh (Chartered Accountant) (29 Points)
Replied 06 September 2008

Can you please mail the details to mvignesha @ gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: