Validity of Registration

My course registration validity expires on 12.04.2019. I intend to write the May 2019 exams this year. Since my registration number is valid at the time of sending the exam form but expires before I write the exam, should I renew my course validity now?

I tried to renew it but something seems to be wrong and I am neither able to login or change my password. I have been trying to do this for a week. There is only a limited number of attempts to try to change the password.

Kindly advise. Thanks.
Replies (2)

Your registration number should be valid as on the date of applying exam forms. So you are right.

You can apply for renewal afterwards also. Try doing it online.

If it doesn't happen, you can process it offline too by downloading the form and sending it to respective regional branch.

Thank you, ma'am.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details