Useful direct links of icici banks online tax payment

PRAVEEN KUMAR (MBA (Finance) B.Com.(P))   (3443 Points)

04 January 2012  

Useful Direct Links of ICICI Banks Online Tax Payment Solution

Today I am Sharing the direct links of ICICI Bank Online Tax Payement Solutions, I must mention here that two days ago I have to make payment of indirect tax from ICICI bank and I searched a lot and couldn’t found the details. Helpful for most of us :-) keep this within your easy reach in your PC :-) useful to have

It is that time of the year again to think of tax payments. As you know, Government of India has made it mandatory for Corporates to pay Direct Taxes (any amount) and Indirect Taxes (above Rs. 10 lac) online.

Now you can pay your taxes electronically through ICICI Bank's online tax payment service, at your convenience. What's more, this service is available completely free of applicable charges to all our Corporate Internet Banking customers.

Please note that to use online tax payment services, registration for Corporate Internet Banking is a pre-requisite. For registration details, please click here

Direct Links to ICICI Payment Gateways :-

1. Click here to pay direct tax online (TDS, Advance Tax etc.).
  2. Click here to pay indirect tax online (Specified Commissionerates in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad).
  3. Click here to pay state tax online.(Delhi, Gujarat, AP and Chattisgarh

If you have queries in this regard please contact your Sales/Account Manager or email us at corporatecare @ icicibank.com or get in touch with our Customer Care officer