Urgent urgent

CS BHAVIK HARSHAD SHAH (Company Secretary) (1662 Points)

20 August 2011  

Hi Friends,

Please tell me which point is applicable for me in exam form 

my last six month of articleship is going on & it is going to be completed in In  feb 2012

so which piont is applicalbe for me please tell

point in exam are:

3 For candidates who are presently in service, serving the last twelve months of training as on 1st November, 2011 and due to

complete 3 years / 3 1/2 years of training (including excess leave, if any)on or before 31st October, 2012.

I ----------------------------------------------------hereby certify that Shri/Ms--------------------------------------------presently serving under me as an

articled assistant/audit assistant, will be in service as on 1st November, 2011 serving the last twelve months of training and his/her due

date of completion (including excess leave,if any)will be ---------------------------------------------i.e. on or before 31st October, 2012 as per

deed of articles.

Old Article Regn.No.--------------------------

New Unique Regn.No.-------------------------- -------------------------------------- -------------------------------

Date:---------------------- Signature of the articled/audit assistant Signature of Principal/Member

Place:---------------------- Membership No--------------------------

4 For candidates who are presently in service, serving the last six months of training as on 1st November,2011 and due to
complete 31/2 years of training (including excess leave, if any) on or before 30th April, 2012.
I ----------------------------------------------------hereby certify that Shri/Ms--------------------------------------------presently serving under me as an articled
assistant/audit assistant, will be in service as on 1st November , 2011 serving the last six months of training and his/her due date of
completion (including excess leave, if any)will be ---------------------------------------------i.e. on or before 30th April, 2012 as per deed of articles.
Old Article Regn.No.--------------------------
New Unique Regn.No.-------------------------- -------------------------------------- -------------------------------
Date.-------------------------- Signature of the articled/audit assistant Signature of Principal/Member
Place:------------------------ ICAI Membership No----------------------

Please help me
Its urgent