EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Urgent : Please Help Me

Page no : 2

Amrit (kolkata) (64 Points)
Replied 13 December 2009

dude takea gun a point it right on the forehead of ur principal!!! at least this is betr then commiting suicide!! or tk a state trnsfer its as esy as that

rahul (student) (95 Points)
Replied 13 December 2009

hi frnd

dont worry contact CA Jaydeep Shah Sir chairman ICAI he is very nice he will definately help you his contact number::;0982202575

CA Shammi Prabhakar (Managing Director) (2076 Points)
Replied 13 December 2009

i visited to icai.. the receptionist has reffered me to NRO head(Amit Thareja)..with get pass.. but he totally refused to meet me... even other staffs in articleship dept. wants to help me out but they can't bqz they do not have authority.. than i went to Mr. v. sagar (RTI dept. at ITO) but he also refused to entertain my case.. so i am not able to understand that what can i do.. ICAI officials dont want to give me even a single chance to justify the situation.. on the other hand ca is not agree to talk(or meet) me at any cost.. now where can i go yaar...

Replied 14 December 2009

Originally posted by :ankita dev
"  this is what u can do. here is a link to contact id's of icai present council members. send them a mail telling them of ur problem.
https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=1498
spare no details and tell them how this genuinely affects ur career. send a mail to all especially CA. Uttam Prakash Agarwal,CA. Jaydeep Narendra Shah,CA. Sunil H Talati,CA. Ved Jain. Why i suggest this is because they might be able to look into ICAI's decision to reject ur approval.
Other than that, u can take secondment. try and find a firm and explain ur problem to them. if they are ready u can work with them. but i would strongly suggest reaching out to the top authorities in icai council if u want justice done. 
remember u gotta fight for what u want. 
"

thanks ankita... i think this is the only way remains to be used...

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 14 December 2009

i think transfer is not allowed by the insititute in First 6months and last one year of articleship.... so better to try once more after this period of 6 months............. 

Pradip Srinivasan (CA Final) (869 Points)
Replied 14 December 2009

Hi, don't even hav a thinking  of commiting suicide. Talk wit ur senior wit the help of elderly person, whom he can listen. Its ur life, don't find guilty of talkin to him. Talk wit him in a polite manner, unless he accepts its tough to get rid of tis prob.

Talking  wit higher officials can b useful, bt u hav no assurance as of convincing ur senior. Try til he accepts.

ALL THE BEST FRI

gargi (Chartered Accountant) (152 Points)
Replied 14 December 2009

Hi!!!

see if your principal has already submitted form 109 (transfer) to ICAI then the institute will defintely revert to you.  If the form 109 is accepted then you can definitely take transfer to other firm.  But, if 109 is not accepted then you will have to continue articleship with the same principal.  In this case you will have to take some one elder and responsible from your family or frd. circle who knows your principal & can resolve the dispute.  You haven't mentioned exactly what happened or what is the cause of dispute.  if there is any fault on your part, then, only you can handle it. 

if its possible, mention the root cause of the dispute, then only the solution can be found out.

Do not be negative towards life, be strong and try to face what life gives, learn what it teaches you.  Every problem in this world has a solution, think abt. solution and not the problem.  Talk to your family members and friends and find the solution.  Do what ever you can, god will definitely help you out.

God bless.

Regards.

CA Gaurav Jain (Charterted Accountant) (156 Points)
Replied 14 December 2009

jst calm down and write another letter to ICAI for tranfer...here i am gng  to take transfer and vl gt soon...so jst think about ur future and fulfil ur dreams.....

and dnt think what happend in past jst see ur present and also keep in mind that principal is ur boss not god so  jst do only that thing whatever u want...

dont think about ohter tnegative things...

by tc.......

RD Verma (CA. Student) (314 Points)
Replied 14 December 2009

Hi shammi,

I think u go to office and meet ur principal with ur parents; bhai wo bhi inshan hi hai manjayega, kaisi bhi request kar, baise bhi wo senior hai ushe sorry bolkar agar kuch kam chalta hai chalao. as well as gandhigiri yaar.

aur transfer k liye jo conditions ICAI ne giye hai un mein se kisi ko ful fill karne ki kosis karo, best of luck for ur future. 

Originally posted by :shammi

" Hi, I am a CA Final student..
My principal has submitted form 109 to ICAI (due to a dispute).. and asked me to take transfer asap.
So i had submiited an application to ICAI requesting to look in this matter..
Than i was sitting idle at home since last 4 months and just waiting for ICAI's approval... so that i can join anywhere else for my training..
but now i received a letter from ICAI that.. approval has been rejected and i have to continue my articleship with same principal.. but he is not ready to take me back at any cost...
i cant go back with previous employer.. i cant join any new ca untill i get termination from icai..
now what should i do ???
should i drop CA at this level n spoil my  career and my parent's dream as well..
or should i commit suicide ??  because i m not able to justify myself in front of the world ??
who is responsible for it.. nw can u tell me a single way to comeout from this situation..
please suggest me.. what should i do .. 
thanxxxx... 

"

Ketaki (Future CA) (86 Points)
Replied 14 December 2009

Hey Shammi,

May i know the reason that why did your Principal submitted Form 109 to Institute? Did he warn you before doing so?

And Shammi dont even think about killing yourself!! is this a real way to come out of the problem you think?

1st of all try to solve the problem with the experties only. Dont do anything just because you want to or feel to. Everything has its own way to do. Contact any CA and try to take his help. This will lead you to output at some extent.

All this is what i think !!!  Best of Luck!!!!!

Replied 14 December 2009

hi !

i dont know exactly what was the reason.. but he used a mail like a weapon against me..

he sent a mail using abbreviations.. so i was not able to understand the matter..even other articles were also unable to understand the same..

he has 5 articles now and everyone wants to take transfer at any cost just because of his behaviour...

on next day he asked me to take transfer asap.. that was the reason....

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 14 December 2009

Let me give you my frank opinion. You are required to do a total of 36 month articles... 31 is pending. You have not gone to office for the last 4 months, otherwise that number would have been 27.

Just ask for discharge in form 108. Restart your articles from First. But this time choose a good CA (or dummy outright. Only those who are doing proper articles suffer man, my personal feeling)

Just think if you can do this. Its not the greatest solution. But i suppose you would be better off doing 36 months somewhere else then sticking it under this guy for 31 more. Dont expect ICAI to look in to individual cases of bad behaviour by principals. I have not heard a single case of that.

2 or more can play their dirty games.

raj kamal singh (Auditor) (528 Points)
Replied 14 December 2009

contact me 9971216232

CA IN PRACTICE... ( CA ) (490 Points)
Replied 19 December 2009

Buddy don't think of such a nonsense like Suicide .

Have faith on yourself as u r to fulfill your parents dream.

I can suggest u to do the followings :-

1. Take consultation of any senior and experience  CA.

2. Visit the Institute personally and take help of any higher authority to look into the matter.

3.  Prove him that u r not wrong and find out the reasons why he intensionally rejecting you

as there may be some reason for his such type of attitude(don't mind it)

4. Institute will  never support you until u have solid reason of your innocence.

Principle have lots of options for your rejection.

5. Medical leave will only be provided if your principle wants otherwise not.

6. you can ask the Institute that if as per your approval  i cant join anywhere else for article then it

means the request of Principle by filling Form -109 has been rejected by the Institute. Think

on this point  and take it as good reason before the Institute.

Lastly  brother i can suggest u that ur problem can be solved by mutual consent only.

Dont show ur rude face in advance so that ur principle will  do more worse for you.

Good Luck.

Replied 25 December 2009

hi.. thanx 4 ur valuable suggestions.. finaly i got transfer without any such actions...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: