Easy Office
LCI Learning

Uploading json file

Page no : 2

Prashin (Student) (23 Points)
Replied 27 December 2017

I found the solution everyone. It worked for me I hope this works for you as well! 

well the problem was that my accounting software was giving document summary in the GSTR1 excel sheet as well. Please be cautious and dont give any details about this in the excel as you have to manually write the data of "docs"  section  in the gstr1 portal online version. I think this was causing my json file to be corrupt. and error was resulted i have the proof of such 

MANISH KUMAR MASKARA (M) (199 Points)
Replied 27 December 2017

Mr prashin u mean to say it is necessary to fill details in 'docs' section of GSTR1 excel template manually.while generation of json what if I ignore this section as I am copying one section at one time and finally ignore this docs section?

Manas Das (1431 Points)
Replied 27 December 2017

sir he means to say don't fill doc summary in off line tools fill it inline after uploading data from off line. M i correct Mr Manish

Replied 27 December 2017

to fill any thing in online,it is required to be updated first our offline uploaded data.

Manas Das (1431 Points)
Replied 27 December 2017

Yes first upload off line data then make any changes online

Replied 27 December 2017

the question remains the same

URVI (TAX CUNSULTANT) (214 Points)
Replied 27 December 2017

i think government(gstn technitions) have to take some step against this issue.. becase many people face this problem and... last 4 days are remaining....

Replied 27 December 2017

I am uploading the excel template and copy all data into that one and i am sure this problem will be solved or else give your data to me i will generate your json file for free. Here it is my email id - prashinv2009 @ gmail.com                                    

Attached File : 1555782 20171227223405 gstr1template.xlsx downloaded: 106 times

Replied 27 December 2017

Don't confuse yourself that the question remains same.It becomes easier if you comprehend the way of my answer it's easy.

Manas Das (1431 Points)
Replied 27 December 2017

off line tools is working for me now also done for one it is gone successfully . problem with your system configuration guys not gstin site or off line tools

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: