UPDATION OF MY FRIENDS LIST

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)

03 February 2011  

Dear Friends, 

First of all; I feel sorry that I am unable to be in touch with all my friends who are in list at caclub. 

Although many friends have not revert back after they became my friends. 

With a long list; I feel it is not justice with them who are/remain  in contact and it takes too much time to search them to send message at my own.  I don't wish to make a long list of friends at my profile as all other caclub members are common friends.  

Hence I have removed those name who have never interacted with me or I have not been able to interaction with them.  If by mistake; any name has been removed who is in contact; then I feel very very sorry. Please inform me if this has happened. 

I request to all the friends to do : 

1. Paste one photo ( better your photo  and not to change it frequently because then I am unable to recognize them).

2. Update your profile so that people can interact with them easily on the topic in which they have interest.

3.  Those who don't write in general; sometimes just Good Morning will do to be in touch. 

Hope you all will bear with me. 

I need your co-operation in the matter because I want real friends and not the friends appearing in the list only.