Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

Updation of ipcc study material

Page no : 2

Navin (Student) (48 Points)
Replied 27 July 2012

So @ Sudarasan do u have any idea that when they said that the revised books will be avaliable @ SIRC ?? and by d way u had spoken to SIRC Chennai ??

Sudarsan N Raghavan (IPCC) (73 Points)
Replied 28 July 2012

Hello Navin,

I was informed by an officer from SIRC Chennai that revised materials will be issued from the 2nd week of august.

Govind Reddy (Partner) (31 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

I am form Hyderabad. I have already registered for IPCC. I got my CPT marks sheet yesterday. So I need to send the copy of CPT marks sheet to Chennai chapter of IPCC right?

s.vinnie (i p c c) (62 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

Naveen Jee, whether the revised study material is availble to the previous students, registered 2years back. if so will cost how much?. please post your guidance. Thanx.

Navin (Student) (48 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

@ Chanti yes u have to send it to institute with an attested copy ! :)

@ s.vinnie I recently registered for ipcc Yesterday and i myself didnt get my books and they informed me to come and collect after 15th august because of the revised chapters and by thay as ur registered before 2 yrs u can get those by paying the concered charges for each books which u can confirm after that date :) Regards 

Sudarsan N Raghavan (IPCC) (73 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

Yeah chanti, make sure you send a photocopy of your CPT marksheet duly attested by a CA or a gazetted officer or a head of a educational institution and do that soon. 

s.vinnie (i p c c) (62 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

dear friends thanx for the advise, suggestions for the obtaining the fresh study materials from the institute... now i have another doubt as i have the material for the August'2010, do i have any method to upto date my self with amendements or supplimentaries with this existing materials. or can you suggest me if i purchase the supplimentary material alone  for both years 2011 and 2012 will be helpful. thanx. 

Mallampalli Ruthvik (Student) (62 Points)
Replied 05 August 2012

Shruti for both groups it would be rs 9000 without article and with it would be 11000 and including ATC it would 12000

Urvashi Saini (Difference between Peak Performers & everyone else is what "everyone else" thinks)   (1494 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

For audit.. please follow july 2011 edition... it is applicable for nov 2012 group 2 examination

you can download it from www.icai.org 

(under students< BOS portal) 

Changes are regarding SA 200, 220, 501, 520, 620, 700, 705, 706, 710.

For further please refer study material of ICAI  for IPCC students.

:) 

ravi agrawal (student) (28 Points)
Replied 11 October 2012

somebody plz  give me ipcc grp 2 practice mannual revised edition july 2011/ dec 2011, applicable for nov 2012 xam.......

preethi (student) (21 Points)
Replied 29 October 2012

can anyone urgently give me the soft copy of study materials and practice manual of dec 2011of ipcc grp-2 which are applicable for nov 2012 exams....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: