Easy Office
Easy Office

UNADJUSTED FOREX GAIN/LOSS IN TALLY

Page no : 2

V.Sathyanarayanan (Senior Accountant) (109 Points)
Replied 26 October 2016

Dear Bhuvanesh,

Did you solved this issue?,

I have same problem. If you got solution please share with me.

V.Sathyanarayanan (Senior Accountant) (109 Points)
Replied 26 October 2016

Dear Rajasekar,

I got solution from your file.

It's very useful.

Thanks a lot for your help and sharing knowledge 

samirpisal (Sr. Finance & HR) (22 Points)
Replied 21 June 2017

Good Day to All, We are in export business and using tally 9, whenever i book a sales entry AUTOMATICALLY MY tally shows some amount in unadjusted gain /loss. Normally after the receipt of the money only we can know whether it's gain / loss. CAN ANYBODY SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.  

majeed mohammad (2 Points)
Replied 15 December 2017

simple in how many ledger showing that error check once then create new ledgers with same name and transfer all enries in new ledger than delete old  ledger...

the reason is in master ledgerin curency ledger put only inr simble(),, dont write Rs. and dont leave MT

mitesh milind patankar (Accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 14 September 2018

Good Day to All, We are in export business and using tally 9, whenever i book a sales entry AUTOMATICALLY MY tally shows some amount in unadjusted gain /loss in balance sheet.. Normally after the receipt of the money only we can know whether it's gain / loss. 

Now how to pass the entry as we have not receive the payment from client?  

Requesting to please update me as early as possible

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/unadjusted-forex-gain-loss-in-tally-17124.asp

mitesh milind patankar (Accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 14 September 2018

Good Day to All, We are in export business and using tally 9, whenever i book a sales entry AUTOMATICALLY MY tally shows some amount in unadjusted gain /loss in balance sheet.. Normally after the receipt of the money only we can know whether it's gain / loss. 

Now how to pass the entry as we have not receive the payment from client?  

Requesting to please update me as early as possible

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/unadjusted-forex-gain-loss-in-tally-17124.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: