Easy Office
LCI Learning

Unable to fill composition scheme application in gst portal

Page no : 4

Amar Prahaladh T N (19 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

I am also getting the error as "Address not found for the Tax payer", unfortunately helpdesk has no solution with them.

Paramjeet Singh Gulati (Assistant) (221 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

email it
because last date is 21 july

Amar Prahaladh T N (19 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Mailed but no response...

Pulkit Sarin (4 Points)
Replied 20 July 2017

I can't access to composition scheme,its say access denied can any one help me out for this.Even I have made complaint too in gst .

Pulkit Sarin (4 Points)
Replied 20 July 2017

I can't access to composition scheme,its say access denied can any one help me out for this.Even I have made complaint too in gst .

Paramjeet Singh Gulati (Assistant) (221 Points)
Replied 20 July 2017

registration me ja ke jo option aata hai uspe click kro

Gaurav Maheshwari (4 Points)
Replied 09 August 2017

Please help me out. I have successfully filled 5 composition form but 1 is not submitted from past 15 days GST helpline is also silent I fill d form den error has occured then it move to saved form now it's not there to and even opt for composition form is not open it is still displayed you already fill the form please check saved form.... Now how to registered the user for composition

swatiaryan (charted accountana) (2 Points)
Replied 11 August 2017

I had submitted an application for gst regestration and get the gst number ..but after completing all the process..the client said that he wana enrolled under composition scheme ...what to do now ??
Please suggest .

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127977 Points)
Replied 11 August 2017

@ swatiaryan.,
You submitted application are new registration or old migration.....?

sanjeet (partner) (22 Points)
Replied 11 August 2017

I have made a application to opt for composition levy since a month ago and saved it in my saved application. now i cant found it in my saved application link os user services. Also i cant able to fill the new application as the status shown in the application to opt for composition scheme as you have already saved a application, so go to  the my saved application.

plz help 

the last date is 16 th August and its urgent.

i also contacted the helpdesk, she says its a technical error.

can anyone know to refill the form.

geetha (student) (409 Points)
Replied 12 August 2017

same dilemma.. if u get thru do inform me

Sourav Agarwal (2 Points)
Replied 17 August 2017

I have same problem with composition filling

SAMAR KAPOOR (student) (46 Points)
Replied 06 September 2017

I HAVE APPLIED FOR GST ON 4TH OF SEPTEMBER AND  OPTED FOR COMPOSITION SCHEME BUT IN CERTIFICATE ITS SHOWING REGULAR....WHY SO? AND

WHAT TO DO NOW? PLEASE SUGGEST

Prabhu M D (student) (26 Points)
Replied 21 September 2017

I have already filed aplication for composition sheme befor 16/08/2017 which last due date for opting composition, but recently i got call from Department to file GSTR 3B as i told them that i already opted for composition they said that you are in regular scheme, than i tried to check out with GST Portal  where it showing,

(You Already Have a saved or submitted application, please check in User Services ->My Saved Application or View My Submission)

but there no any save application,, only application for migration is there,

kindly help me out with this issue,

Thank u advance

DEEPAK (Prop.) (24 Points)
Replied 27 October 2017

My all dealers which was opt in regular GST to composition scheme in the month of august, now showing in regular dealer by default from last 10 days. Is anyone has an idea why that is happen?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: