Ultimate success

CA Dheeraj S (Practicing CA) (427 Points)

17 September 2011  

Hello friends,  I was inspired by the loads of motivational,humour and other interesting articles on Caclubindia and then decided to contribute one of my own to the 'Best Professional Site' ive ever come across. 

Most of  us have faced,facing and may face some difficulties in life and i just want to share a story of a  man whose success inspite of numerous failures and disapointments faced by him before and during the process inspires me,you and probably you all.

I want to tell you all about 'Mr.Mel Fisher'.

He's the man who spent his 17years on sea,ocean and other possible under water areas thinking and believing that he would and could find "Valuable treasure" which could make his family and the generations next to live happily and worked really hard on his only goal that is to find treasure and make his family proud.

His spouse left him thinking that he is too lazy and spending time on impossible and not practical things.

Mel Fisher had a crew of his own when he went in search of TREASURE, it was a crew of 20-25 people, few of his crew members lost hopes on M.Fisher and left the crew also, but few were with him through the journey and journey and journey for 17 years.

Fisher had lost his toes on his right leg but since he dint give up his goal and kept on marching towards it.

Finally after a struggle of 17long years he found it...

Guess HOW MUCH he got???

He got GOLD worth 400$ and silver bullion.

He and his crew was happy but Mel.Fisher again went on searching,BUT this time for his 

dis-continued crew members and gave them their share and his wife returned to him and he lived with her happily there after...

On asking a crew member as "What kept you motivated to search with Fisher for 17years?" his reply was that -

Fisher could get us excited, he would say 'THIS IS THE DAY' in the morning and "TOMORROW IS THE DAY'' in the evening. 

He kept us motivated and repeated efforts towards success led us here was what he said to a journalist.

Moral- WInners never quit and quitters never win.

Do not go where the path leads,go in a different way and lead a trial.

YOU CAN IF YOU THINK YOU CAN.