Truly Inspirational Quotes from Swami Vivekanand

CA Raunak Maheshwari (in journey called LIFE) (394 Points)

12 January 2011  

Hey frnds, m posting some inspirational quotes from SWAMI VIVEKANAND on the occasion of NATIONAL YOUTH DAY..

Hope u ppl too lyk dem…

A tremendous stream is flowing toward the ocean, carrying us all along with it; and though like straws and scraps of paper we may at times float aimlessly about, in the long run we are sure to join the Ocean of Life and Bliss.

We are ever free if we would only believe it, only have faith enough. You are the soul, free and eternal, ever free, ever blessed. Have faith enough and you will be free in a mind...

Change is always subjective. To talk of evil and misery is nonsense, because they do not exist outside. If I am immune from all anger, I never feel angry. If am immune from all hatred, I never feel hatred

Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.

Let us be true. Nine tenths of our life’s energy is spent in trying to make people think us that we are not. That energy would be more rightly spent in becoming that we would like to be.

Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest this divinity within by controlling nature, external and internal. Do this either by work or worship or psychic control or philosophy – by one or more or all of these - and be free. This is the whole of religion.

The goal of mankind is knowledge ... Now this knowledge is inherent in man. No knowledge comes from outside: it is all inside. What we say a man 'knows', should, in strict psychological language, be what he 'discovers' or 'unveils'; what man 'learns' is really what he discovers by taking the cover off his own soul, which is a mine of infinite knowledge.”

Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.

All truth is eternal. Truth is nobody’s property; no race, no individual can lay any exclusive claim to it. Truth is the nature of all souls

Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.

All truth is eternal. Truth is nobody’s property; no race, no individual can lay any exclusive claim to it. Truth is the nature of all souls

The mind has to be made malleable like clay. Just as clay sticks wherever you throw it, so the mind must be made to dwell upon whatever object you concentrate it

M  just making efforts to follow dem in my life, truly motivational..