True story of dhirajlal hirachand (small story)

CA Pallav Singhania (IT System Auditor) (33262 Points)

18 October 2011  

A man with the uncommon capacity of seeing beyond, into the future!

What a class act he was…1 of the greatest personality I have read in Indian history…My top salute to such a sensational immortal personality.

Dhirajlal Hirachand , one of the leading Indian businessmen, was born on December 28, 1932 in Chorwad, Gujart. He started off as a small time worker with Arab merchants in the 1950s and moved to Mumbai in 1958 to start his own business in spices. After making modest profits, he moved into textiles and opened his mill near Ahmedabad. . After that it was a saga of expansions and successes.

Dhirajlal hirachand, was a Indian rags-to-riches business tycoon. His company  public in 1977, and by 2007 the combined fortune of the family  was 60 billion dollars,[Rs. 60, 000 crore] making the one of the richest families in the world.

From beginning Dhirajlal hirachand was seen in high-regard. His success in the petro-chemical business and his story of rags to riches made him a cult figure in the minds of Indian people. As a quality of business leader he was also a motivator. He gave few public speeches but the words he spoke are still remembered for their value. ” With the force of 3 * “Give the youth a proper environment. Motivate them. Extend them the support they need. Each one of them has infinite source of energy. They will deliver.”

* “Between my past, the present and the future, there is one common factor: Relationship and Trust. This is the foundation of our growth”
* “We bet on people.”
* “Meeting the deadlines is not good enough, beating the deadlines is my expectation.”
* “Don’t give up, courage is my conviction.”
* “We cannot change our Rulers, but we can change the way they Rule Us.

Dhirajlal hirachand......world commomly known as DHIRU BHAI AMBANI..............DHIRAJLAL HIRACHAND AMBANI....