Easy Office
LCI Learning

true kya?

Page no : 3

CS Rajat Arora (ACS,LLB, CA FINAL) (104 Points)
Replied 02 December 2009

plz guys dont post rumours otherwise the icai hears it and does it bcoz they think students want it to happen

Hareesh H Sharma (Cleared IPCC..now article)   (894 Points)
Replied 02 December 2009

/forum/message_display.asp?group_id=57455

Please be sure abt any sort of inf b4 scaring ppl..plzz...i guess der has been engh of tis pass %

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 03 December 2009

Dont belive this

amitabh (C.A . Final Student) (264 Points)
Replied 03 December 2009

kha do yaar........... ye jooth hai

Gaurav Chaudhary (C.A finals n C.S finals )   (34 Points)
Replied 07 December 2009

its disgustng wen i hrd dat news..studnts stdy dere heart out stll nt abble 2 get 50% hw wil dey get 55%. so far its "fake".. so jst study hrd n hope 4 d bst

Akash Pincha (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (188 Points)
Replied 07 December 2009

No notification as such till now..............but i hv just came to know that they are discussing such things in paper only till now......... but there may be such notification after the examination result of nov 2009, so guys keep ur finger crossed it may come for the upcomming examination.................just pray guys that there must not be such notification.....

CA. Megha Topiwala (Job) (1534 Points)
Replied 07 December 2009

no such notification found on icai.....

aditya behere (Article Assistant) (123 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

No

gorang agarwal (student) (62 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

DT New Course Paper - Nov. 2009 from "Bangar" !!! - STRANGE !

it is noted that the dt new course papeR of nov.'2009 comes from DT Book & Compiler authored by Yogendra bangar, vandana Bangar and Vineet sodhani.
first of all, i also didn't believe that, coz bangar's IDT book is famous, but, the following will show how what i say is correct in respect of most of the questions -
1 (a) It was computation based. but, all the aspects of law are covered in all books including this book and compiler.
1(b) See similar question asked in CA Final May 1995 covered in his compiler.
2(a) & 2(b) same questions asked in CA Final June 2009 old course - covered in compiler chapters 15 and 18
2(c) based on TDS recent circular on section 194-i, covered in his book
3(a) caselaw not covered in his book or compiler 
3(b) same question asked in Nov. 1995
3(c)(i) based on shri ayyanr spinning - SC - covered in his book
3(c)(ii) covered in his book chapter 24 as a separate heading - see mani bhai's case (gujarat hc)
4(a) Similar question asked in nov. 2005 -section 33ABA
4(b) covered as a separate heading in chapter 23 of his book
4(c) based on sun engineering - SC covered as an illustration in his book
5(a) similar question covered in most of the books and his book as well
5(b) baed on sec. 25B covered in all boks
5(c) based on recnt amedt. to section 2(15) covered in all books
6(a) THIS QUESTION TAKEN FROM HIS BOOK ONLY. EXCLUSIVELY COVERED IN HIS BOOK IN CHAPTER - 25. WORD-TO-WORD SAME QUESTION.
6(b) look for similar illustration in his book in chapter - 10 after section 80GG. this question is based on his illustration but not totally same. BUT, NET-CASH TAKE HOME PAY based question IN HIS BOOK ONLY; NO OTHER BOOK.
6(c) transfer pricing question - similar adjustment based illustration covered in all books.
7 (a) & (b) Wealth-tax questions covered in all books. prob. based on compiler/past questions.

ISN'T IT STRANGE !!!!!
please confirm your views ?

Amol Gopal Kabra (CA,CS,DISA) (Practicing CA) (8539 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

Please dont believe on such rumours and there's going to be no change in the passing percentage.. and please dont believe on such rumours till you read an official notification on ICAI portal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: