True friendship

CA Saroj Kumar (Keen to learn something new every moments)   (2588 Points)

30 March 2014  

This story is about my true one friend ....

I never thought that i can have such a true friend.

How did we came in touch ?

We are three brother, & no sister, it was the day when i wan in just b.com 2nd year that time my brother have beloved, usually we are talking on phone thorugh my brother, After completing my B.Com i came in delhi for doing C.A, As u know after completion of IPCC u have to do Articleship i also taken and coincidently i joined in a firm that allowed me to  travel 18th State of INDIA. One day i was comming from Dehradun, for just time passing i given a massage to my bro G/F how r u ?. there was  replied that . "Di GHar pe nahi hai and unka phone yahi hai" . i came to know who is this guy and why he massed me even he dont know me and me too. I asked who r u, she replied m sister of she, then just few massage and hang on.

After few months i offenly asked to Bro G.F- who was the person on that day who has given me massage she replied that she was my friend. and after few days latter i get a call from bro G/F she told me that my friend wants to talk you. I replied she can talk to me and i talked simply and just information about ourself,  

After few days latter i get a called ....ring...i am !!!....then after then ,,,,,,,this talking process is cotinued..till today .

One thing i want specially mentined "mai usse pehli bar 3 year k bad mila just for 5 mint. till three year even i haven't seen her" and thankx my goodness that we have completed 4 year of our friendship. In very first day we have taken oath that we will never fall in love or any other relationship except true frindship. We always bringing each other on the road whenever we get out of track ... 

Thankx for giving ur presious time..