Trouble during articleship

surbhi (article assistant) (49 Points)

03 March 2015  
Sir i am article in a firm where i have joined articlesip around 6 months back. I have completed 1year 1 month artcleship. But now my pricipal have started causing trouble. I had taken leave for one day and that too for the reason that i wanted to collect my gmcs1certificate as i did it from another city. So for that reason i took a leave. Due to this my principal behaved weardly and told me not to come office again. After this i requested a lot to my pricipal to forgive me. I sent many appology mails and made calls to apologize but still they didnt agree to call me back to office . even i have not got any stipend after joining this firm. On top of it working hours of the firm in a week is more than 42 hours. And the pricipal always behave very rudely and in a inhuman manner with all the artcles. Now i want to know that on the basis of all these grounds can i take transfer from this firm within the same city. Also as a proof of non payment of stipend i just have my bank passbook but have not maintained any workdiary. Doing this kind of articleship is blankly a mental torture. I want to know if i can take any valid action against them