Easy Office
Easy Office

Trazedy in today paper pls reply

Page no : 2

Harish Chandra (CA (Final) Student & Doing Job in a CA Firm)   (1646 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

file your complaint to e-sahayata by ICAI and got your answer

CA Chandani (CA) (217 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

Nothng CAn Happen...dont worry.....:)

B. Umapathy (student) (405 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

plz post ur queries and reply in english.  then only all the students can know. plz its my humble request.

Gurunath (Auditor) (38 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

dont worry, he wont do anything... just make sure he has signed in your hall ticket to show that you have attended the paper... other than that he cant do anything...

also, after ur papers are over, do write an official complaint against him specifying the center details, and the persons details, if you know it...write to ICAI and preferably to as many higher authorities as you can... strict action needs to be taken against such arrogant and lazy people... also do write to the Principal or Head of that School or college also...

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

its a serious matter , take this issue to ICAI & let them know . I am sure they will give you best assistance & guidance .

but i want to say something , when such kind of thing happen to any of our fellow student when he is appearing in exam , we people shouldnot keep mum & should unite against such frustrated & useless peoples .

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

Make a Complain.

on E-shayata

CA HIRAL PATEL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (536 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

he.................u r CA student...

just go to institute & meet head of ICAI...is this ur behaviour like ur students.............................

don't worry...................worry for invigilater.................................we are challnging to institute about this matter..

& our invigilater also distrbuite paper late............so we should  intimate icai.......................

radhika (CA FINAL ) (223 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

Dont give any complaint against him to institute. He might have threatened u, but he can't do anything as if u r worrying. Think about his career after you give complaint agaist him.

Santosh Ramaseshan (CA, CS ) (110 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

I would suggest write to the concerned authorities in ICAI, somebody cannot just threaten an examinee like this. and that too in such  professional exams. 

But on the flipside, there is no need to worry because no one can do anything about CA final results its all your effort and fate. Do bother just relax.

hema naga sairam (student) (57 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

plzz no tense they cant do any thing but however consult ur icai institute near u and seek their advice

RAKESH (Almost CA) (2199 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

Assess ur marks if u find great deviation then make complaint or else dont. Keep ur signed admit card because that will act as evidence that he was the guy. 

Rahul (CA Practice ) (1818 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

Report the same immediately to ICAI

Gaurav (ca student) (748 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

agar vo tumhari answer sheet per cross se answer kat bhi de to examner answer check karke marks allot karte hai. examiners know the cheapness of invisilators very well.

Gaurav (ca student) (748 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

vaise same attitude was on my centre also can't we do anything.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: