EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Transfer of flat(immovable property) to relatives

Page no : 2

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.) (174741 Points)
Replied 03 January 2017

For individual assessee quoting of PAN is must for purchase & sales of any immovable property, for  value above Rs. 10 lakhs.

Secondly, Annual Information Return (AIR) of 'high value financial transactions' is required to be furnished under section 285BA of the Income-tax Act, 1961 by 'specified persons' in respect of 'specified transactions' registered or recorded by them during the financial year. Under the section, Registrar or Sub Registrar appointed under section 6 of the Registration Act, 1908 is required to report Purchase or Sale by any person of immoveable property valued at 30 lakh rupees or more.

Both the complience are for PURCHASE & Sales of immovable property, but nowhere it is specifically mantioned for GIFT DEED.

So, it is at the discretion of Sub-registrar to accept Aadhar as proof for second Donee, but first Donee and Donar should have Pan.

CA.Yeshwant Mehta (President) (147 Points)
Replied 30 January 2017

Dear Dhirajlalji, If I want to meet you personally and discuss abt transfer of flat in details then what is your consultation fee and where is your office. Thks

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.) (174741 Points)
Replied 30 January 2017

Jai Swaminarayan.

venkat (FREELANCER) (62 Points)
Replied 21 May 2022

CASE: GIFT OF MY INHERITED LAND/PLOT(FROM MY LATE MOTHER) TO MY WIFE'S BROTHER'S DAUGHTER FOR HER MARRIAGE-IS IT EXEMPT FROM TAX? PLEASE CLARIFY.

EMAIL: venkat.dsai29 @ gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: