LCI Learning

Transfer of articleship

Page no : 2

Punit Tibrewal (student ) (1684 Points)
Replied 02 December 2009

@ ankush ...as far as i know it is possible

sibananda (Student) (32 Points)
Replied 02 December 2009

u can transfer if ur principal allow u and write that on which ground u want to transfer ur self from hydrabad to ur home town.

Prakash Joshi (Article assistant) (36 Points)
Replied 03 December 2009

HEY Mr. Pavan as an article you have right to get transfer any where.....but institue have put lots of regulation on transfer......but as you said that you are not satisfied with the work........

so according to me you do one thing just frankly explain the reason to your principal as well as to ICAI. you wil get a good answer from there only.... and yes according to me if both article and principal is satisfied on mutual consent you can take the transfer..... but a letter must be required from your principal regarding this.....

so best of luck...

CA D Santosh Kumar Patro (Asst. Manager Finance & Controlling)   (88 Points)
Replied 03 December 2009

Dear Friends,

My father is suffering from illness and he is in orissa and i am in chennai, so i want do my article in orissa for my last 15 months, so kindly any one help me how and in what ground i can take termination....... urgent

SAHIL BALANI (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 03 December 2009

Yes Pavan u should transfer but with giving reason to institute y u want to trf first intimate the institute the talk with ur ca.

PAVAN MAROO (PCC STUDENT) (70 Points)
Replied 03 December 2009

Hey Sahil & Prakash. you mean i can transfer irrespective of 3 conditions prescribed by icai (as replied by praveen) on mutual consent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: