Easy Office
LCI Learning

Transfer of articleship

Page no : 3

Anshul Mittal (Freelancing) (741 Points)
Replied 21 April 2012

K, I'll try my best to help you...indecision

1 Like

CA Rakesh Goenka (CA & CS) (872 Points)
Replied 21 April 2012

yeah   u can take  tranfer with mutual  consent   but u need  to   submit  reason. to institute,.

1 Like

raj B jain (stu) (35 Points)
Replied 21 April 2012

i didnt get grievance no also dude from e- sahaayata plz hepl me. today i had been to institute they told me send form no 120 with reason which i told them they told me may b they will accept your reason because i'm not fall which reasons provided by institute so u tel me now what should i do my principal ready to give transfer can i tel to institute my principal giving transfer by mutual consent .    At any cost i wanna take transfer so dr plz help me out of this situation dr.                                       

Albert Peace (article trainne) (46 Points)
Replied 24 April 2012

Mr Srikanth, I wanted to know why you mentioned that it is strongly reccommended not to take transfer too many times..has it anything to do with the final results??does it get affected??

Anshul Mittal (Freelancing) (741 Points)
Replied 24 April 2012

@ Albert,, it got nothing to do with ur results,, it just wastes ur precious time and money in taking transfers,,, transfers are allowed for ur convinience not for any other purpose.........

vinayak bhoote (Consultancy Services) (57 Points)
Replied 24 April 2012

Hi

Im presently doing my article-ship in blore, and I wish to take a transfer under another CA in same city. I have registered for articles on Feb 22 2012 and I have not yet received the Registeration Certificate, ID card from ICAI. My query is :

1. how much time does it usually take to get the certificate, ID card?

2. Can I take transfer without getting the certificate?

3. I read in ICAI website that transfer has to be taken only by prior approval of th Institute, Is it applicable to me also being in first year of trainig?

Replied 24 April 2012

dear Vinayak,

it usually takes two or three months for the id card to come..mine was recieved after 4 months..but usually it will be arriving after 2 months..i guess..and you cannot take your transfer without getting those id card..as it has to be given back to the institute if you are to join in a new firm..with form 103..and about the prior approval of the institute for your transfer..its not needed during the first year..am sure about the last wo points that i have mentioned as i had taken my transfer recently..hope you find an appropriate firm according to your convinience..ALL the best..

1 Like

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 25 April 2012

@ Albert: The reason for saying that it is strongly reccommended not to take transfer too many times is that it might have an adverse affect on your career later (no where related to exams). To understand better, just look from the other way around i.e., If you are the Employer, would you like to hire someone who frequently changes his job?

@ Vinayak: Prior permission of the Institute is not required for transfer of Articleship if it is during the first year.

You need not wait for registration letter, ID card, etc for getting transferred. Just fill Form 109, get it signed by your principal and send it to the institute. Thats it! (source: Friend's experience, he had also sent Form 109 for transfer and Form 102 & 103 for re-registration before he received Registration letter and ID card for the registration with his previous employer).

@ Raj B Jain: Please click the link below for details regarding Industrial Training: https://220.227.161.86/14489student_manual_20.pdf

And regarding E-Sahaayata, I am also facing the same problem. Generally, you need to receive a verification mail immediately after you submit your grievance. But I have not received any mail even after more than one week (I tried this for 4 to 5 times). 

2 Like

Replied 26 April 2012

@ srikanth, i guess you have a point in there..thank you friend..

Replied 27 April 2012

@ Albert :  Thank you so much. That was helpful.

@ Srikanth : Thanks but I went through the form 109, there they ve asked for Regn No. So which no. should I give without gettin regn no.?

Replied 27 April 2012

@ Vinayak: Articleship Registration No. is nothing but your CPT Registration No. (which will also be same for your IPCC & Final). There will not be a seperate registration no. for your Articleship.

1 Like

Replied 04 May 2012

Two things to discuss : 

1. I have got the forms 102 and 103, I again have a query in here with respect to the date I have to mention for re-registration. i.e., in form 103, they have asked for duration of training period and commencement of the same. 

So do I have to mention the date from which I am working with the second CA? and if I do so, the duration of training will be of a shorter period.

2. As per the info i got, I have made ready forms 102,103 and 109. Is there any other form to be filled up? 

Replied 04 May 2012

@ Vinayak:

1. Duration will be the balance period of your Articleship and date of commence will be the date on which you started your Articleship with your second CA.

2. Form 109 for Transfer of your Articleship and Forms 102 &103 for Re-registration. No other forms are required in this regard at this point of time. However, you need to enclose the required documents along with those forms.

But why don't you take the help of your Co-Articles or your Principal for such small doubts?

1 Like

Replied 07 May 2012

@ Srikanth : Thank you very much for the info. I too hesitate to ask such silly doubts but thing is my principal is not aware of any of the procedures and my only co article is giving CA final exam. Hence I dint find it appropriate to disturb him. please dont mind.  

1 Like

ramu (bdfgdf) (21 Points)
Replied 25 June 2012

Originally posted by : Albert Peace
Hello,
                                     I wanted to know whether it was permissible by the laws of icai to tranfer articleship more than once..i fall under the ipcc scheme,and am currently in the first year of my articleship..it would have been of great help if i could have got a clarification on this.To attend my classes i had tranfered to chennai for articlleship from my native place where i was initially doing my articles.I  would like to know whether i can transfer my articles to big four or to any other companies under the industrial training programme during the last year of my articles,as i had already made a tranfer during my articleship period.
         Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: